Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 8 nomination spoilers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Mr.Nice Guy ,
    You are in he wrong job;)
    I nominate MNG as Chief Producer Of BB,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Mr.Nice Guy ,
    You are in he wrong job;)
    I nominate MNG as Chief Producer Of BB,:)

I second that:cool:

kerash wrote: »
    I second that:cool:

erm ,
    maybe we should that to" Votes" as nommo's might not go down too well given the present situation in the house.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

It's a total ploy to save Luke.

Also: Double eviction on the cards?

You know, even though it's probably a conspiracy, I could possibly agree that the producers want to save Luke, as he's one of the most entertaining characters left.

The voting public, well at least the majority, have a bad track at voting out housemates they would've tuned in for anyway. In all honestly, I'm glad 9 people are up now:)

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    You know, even though it's probably a conspiracy, I could possibly agree that the producers want to save Luke, as he's one of the most entertaining characters left.

The voting public, well at least the majority, have a bad track at voting out housemates they would've tuned in for anyway. In all honestly, I'm glad 9 people are up now:)

He is not entertaining now that all his mates have been booted out.
    I dont find nasty entertaining.

There is a thread on DS thats says the eviction will be a vote to SAVE! So if your right JBoyle, then could Luke be saved by those who find him entertaining?
    FFS. Its a joke at this stage.:mad:

• Advertisement

Unfair on the people who were not nominated though,:eek:
    BB have once again fallen back on the old "Can change the rules at anytime " ploy.

He is not entertaining now that all his mates have been booted out.
    I dont find nasty entertaining.

There is a thread on DS thats says the eviction will be a vote to SAVE! So if your right JBoyle, then could Luke be saved by those who find him entertaining?
    FFS. Its a joke at this stage.:mad:

Dont let them get to you.:D
    BB decides as always , not us.:)

Dont let them get to you.:D
    BB decides as always , not us.:)

Lol!
    I think I need to 'put down the mouse and step away from the internet forums'!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

JBoyle4eva wrote: »

This is true and this is what happened with Nikki if I recall correctly a few seasons ago. She was a big character and everyone was shocked when she went.

However if it is 'Vote to Save' as kerash touched on then it's absolutely farcical and a clear attempt for Luke to be saved. No one will vote to save someone like Maysoon but Luke will have people who enjoy his Carry On routine and crocodile tears.

Pathetic stuff really. I think it is time to consign BB to the rubbish bin after this series.

Lol!
    I think I need to 'put down the mouse and step away from the internet forums'!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

This is so ridiculous. I really hope Luke still gets booted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Scummy gits.

I still reckon Luke could go, think about it for a sec.

DALE - Yeah he's a dick but he's not quite as horrendous to watch as Luke.
    DARNELL & MOHAMED - Both survived against Luke's partner in crime last week, Luke's entire personality in the house has been tied up in Bex. If he had the support of the public I don't think she would have gone with over 60% of the vote.
    STUART - Personally not a fan at all, I think he's full of shít but I don't think he'll have done anything yet to be on the public's radar.
    RACHEL - I think the majority of the public will see Rachel for what she is, a nice girl. She's up against much bigger, more disliked characters so I don't think she'll register too much.
    MAYSOON - Again she's up against bigger, more disliked characters.
    REX - He can be a bit mean but I think there's something likeable about him. He doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and will have more support than Luke.
    KAT - Not a chance.

The public won't bother voting for people like Rachel, Maysoon or Stu. I still think Luke will go. *hopes and prays*

I see on C4 website that you cannot vote untill tomorrow
    because BB need to find more people to man the phones.
    I wonder if they intend a double eviction?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Can't believe that. Why weren't they stuck in jail as punishment, as has been the case all along? Total ploy by C4.

I actually still think Luke could go though, as he's been such a tosser since that welt left last Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

maybe they are , hope it's dumb and dumber (luke and dale) if they do.

imboard.3 wrote: »
    maybe they are , hope it's dumb and dumber (luke and dale) if they do.

+1 ,;)

Advertisement