Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Gun Dealer

Options
  • 29-07-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

Hi All.A few weeks ago myself and a few pals went out shooting crows with a buddy who has a shotgun(licenced of course).There was about 7 of us there and we all went about getting our own soon afterwards.So as you do,we all got firearms in different spots of cork.So we gathered some info on the places we made our purchases.We found a great spot in youghal and although not an ideal location for us since we are from cork city,we found it to be very cheap and the guy who runs the place is really helpful.....Dont know if im allowed mention the place here but if anyone is passing i would suggest checking it out.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

shezer wrote: »
    Dont know if im allowed mention the place here but if anyone is passing i would suggest checking it out.

If you're a satisfied customer then there's no problem with mentioning the name of the dealer here. In fact, it's encouraged

If you had a commercial interest in it (like you were getting kickbacks for referred business or were employed by the dealer) then that counts as advertising and isn't allowed. Anyone that wants advertising here has to talk to the Admins and pay for it. Some of the SMods are particularly good at spotting shills and will siteban anyone they catch at it.

Dealers are welcome to post here (and I know at least one who does), provided they don't just post to pimp their wares. A dealer with a link to their business in their sig is OK so long as their posts are primarily about the topic and aren't purely there for attracting business.

Advertisement