Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

camping gaz refills

• 29-07-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get camping gaz refilled in North Kildare, Dublin area or in Wexford and does anyone know how much it would cost thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Hi Cobweb

If it's the blue cylinders - try O'Mearas in Dublin - the large blue one (I think it called a 907) is about 20 yoyos - I hope you have an empty - they wanted 80 yoyos for a first timer!

I know Western Marine in Dalkey also do them - same price, and there's a hardware store in Dun Laogahire too - but they're probably too far from you.

But that seems to be a general charge cos I rang round.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

zoltar_boi wrote: »
    Hi Cobweb

If it's the blue cylinders - try O'Mearas in Dublin - the large blue one (I think it called a 907) is about 20 yoyos - I hope you have an empty - they wanted 80 yoyos for a first timer!

What does that mean????:confused:

Well there are 2 bottles one is an old bottle half full at the moment and other old but do they mean me or the bottles:D

Thanks for those

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭isup

cobweb wrote: »
    What does that mean????:confused:

i'd say it means 80 for a new full bottle, i have to pick one up myself too.

do most campers have the standard connection, mine has a red one and the part that screws in looks way too big

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dang

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a camping gaz R904 bottle refill around the Kildare or Laois area?

22740.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I'm not quiet sure but if you're near Naas you could try Ted Johnsons (045 897285). They seem to stock a lot of boating and outdoor equipment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭coolvale

if anyone is down the wexford / new ross area camping crazy in new ross stocks camping gaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jolly Days

Campingaz 904 & 907 also available at Camping shop in Wolohans Silver Strand Wicklow see www.silverstrand.ie

Advertisement