Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have BT broadband in Sligo, I might need it for an hour on Sat

Options
  • 29-07-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Strange request I know, but does anyone have a BT Broadband connection in Sligo. I am supporting something in work for the weekend. I was planning to go to Sligo for the weekend. If something goes tits up, I'll need to get on the system for an hour, and would prefer not to have to drive back to Dublin.

It has to be a BT broadband connection, that I could plug my laptop into the router, If it happens, I am willing to pay the person €70 for use of it for an hour or so, Saturday afternoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I used to have it, but no more. Hope you find someone, what about the internet cafes? Any of them any good to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭BarrierReef

Nope, I have to hard wire ( plug the cable ) into the router and I have set it to be a bridged connection, can't use any wireless connection etc... Darn security !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Well if you can arrange for BT to overlook my tardiness in paying and reconnect me, we can call it quits! :D Its actually a good service so hopefully someone can help.

Advertisement