Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hemporium shop,

Options
  • 29-07-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

new hemporium shop,ciaran street kilkenny
    just wondering anyone buy anything out of there yet?and if so,can u let us know what,and what were they like,and whats the come down like?
    ive just bought 2 silverbullets(speedy buzz),so il let u know what they are like when i do them. im pretty excited about this shop,its just opened on Ciaran street...about time a shop like this opened here in kilkenny i think!:):D:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

What do they sell? Drugs? Do you mean (Kieran's St.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

Namesco wrote: »
    What do they sell? Drugs? Do you mean (Kieran's St.)
    yea i mean kieran street,thanks!lol yea they sell legal herbal drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ah it's open now.....excellent *does the hand thing Mr. Burns does*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

*melanie* wrote: »
    new hemporium shop,ciaran street kilkenny
    just wondering anyone buy anything out of there yet?and if so,can u let us know what,and what were they like,and whats the come down like?
    ive just bought 2 silverbullets(speedy buzz),so il let u know what they are like when i do them. im pretty excited about this shop,its just opened on Ciaran street...about time a shop like this opened here in kilkenny i think!:):D:)
    I was half thinking of buying the pep pills but they seem to be dearer than the real thing. When you take them beware of the come down, its bad:D
    Im going to tiesto this saturday so will need to be prepared!
    How much did the bullets cost you?:confused:

Plug wrote: »
    I was half thinking of buying the pep pills but they seem to be dearer than the real thing. When you take them beware of the come down, its bad:D
    Im going to tiesto this saturday so will need to be prepared!
    How much did the bullets cost you?:confused:
    the bullets were 1 for 9 euro or 16 euro for 2,so i went for 2.but im prob only gonna do 1 though cos they supposedly keep u goin for hours! saturday should be fun,youl have to stock up!lol

• Advertisement

ah it's open now.....excellent *does the hand thing Mr. Burns does*
    yea,its a ****in brilliant shop too,real nice on the inside and the staff are experienced too,they will tell you when youl come up and how the downer is and the actual buzz of what yer buyin...id say they raid the shop every night before they leave work...i know i would!:D

the bullets were 1 for 9 euro or 16 euro for 2,so i went for 2.but im prob only gonna do 1 though cos they supposedly keep u goin for hours! saturday should be fun,youl have to stock up!lol
    Jesus thats pricey. Not been nosey but have you got a credit card? If so heres a class site to buy them bangers for half nothing. http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/
    brilliant.
    Moderators here thats a legal site aswel.

Jesus thats pricey. Not been nosey but have you got a credit card? If so heres a class site to buy them bangers for half nothing. http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/
    brilliant.
    Moderators here thats a legal site aswel.
    not bad,but its in sterling and then by the time u pay postage and all? the E ones in the shop were only tenner for 2 which isnt bad,i couldnt really be arsed on having to wait for them in the post,its handy just to go into the shop for them,also i feel like a kid in a candy store in there!!

not bad,but its in sterling and then by the time u pay postage and all? the E ones in the shop were only tenner for 2 which isnt bad,i couldnt really be arsed on having to wait for them in the post,its handy just to go into the shop for them,also i feel like a kid in a candy store in there!!
    Buy in bulk and sell them to your friends, also kids will love them, they taste great!:D They still end up a good bit cheaper than town though.
    Right Im off enjoy yourself, Im off to buy 12 for less than €20 on that site now:D

Buy in bulk and sell them to your friends, also kids will love them, they taste great!:D They still end up a good bit cheaper than town though.
    Right Im off enjoy yourself, Im off to buy 12 for less than €20 on that site now:D

hey lady,i do hope your not suggesting i should 'deal' these lovelies out!lol:D
    enjoy the weekend anyway,il do the same!:)smiles all round!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Was wondering when that place was going to be open! may go in and have a look around.

Did you take your silver bullets? Bet your sorry now!:D

Did you take your silver bullets? Bet your sorry now!:D
    im actually on it right now this minute,lovely buzz.but not what i would call speedy though. more of an e buzz. although bein at home takin them probably doesnt give u the maximum buzz!lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D happy though!lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

lol and how would you know what an e buzz is ike??:P

she thinks im a girl sure:D

mmmm,just a guess! lol!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kk-mm-ss

Got some legal snow in headshop in dublin over weekend was actually pretty good.. Similar effects to the real stuff.. Aint seen if before though in many headshops wonder will kilkenny be doing it .works wonders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Please reply quick is this place open today? Bank Holiday, I'm scaggin for a buzz :( And if its not open anyone feel like selling me something tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

bla bla bla

:pac:

I'd delete that pronto unless you want to put a premature end to your boards posting career.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Sean_K wrote: »
    :pac:

I'd delete that pronto unless you want to put a premature end to your boards posting career.

+1

• Advertisement

Please reply quick is this place open today? Bank Holiday, I'm scaggin for a buzz :( And if its not open anyone feel like selling me something tonight?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

How did it work out?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This thread is straying into potentially dangerous legal territory, so I'm afraid its going to be locked now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement