Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I borrow your old primary text books?

• 29-07-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hey, I'm about to enter my final year in Pats and Im starting my prep for my placement. Since the college resource centre is closed for the whole month of august, stupid I know, Im bookless. If any kindhearted person had the following books lying about the house could I borrow them for the summer, as come september I have full access to the schools ones.

Starry Links - Fallens
    Hello Universe - Fallens
    Treo Nua 5 & 6 - Folens
    Mathemagic 5 & 6 - fallens
    Mathemagic Shadow book, 5 & 6 - fallens
    Earthlink 6th class - folens.

Again Id simply be borrowing it if they where needed, if not all donations are welcomed as I am not in the financial situation to buy the lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

can no one help, even with the math books at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jack87

im sorry i cant help you there,but i was wondering could you help me.....

could you tell me the names of the books that ye used in First year in pats,im starting and jus wana get the eye in and see what its like.

sorry again.

Advertisement