Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

No form to renew my tax this month

Options
  • 29-07-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else have a problem with their renewal form not turning up? Mine is due at the end of the month and my dads car is also due for renewal but both of us have not received any form to renew it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

In the same boat myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Nope I got mine a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

My wife got hers about a week ago so it did seem a little late. It's not that hard to tax it by downloading the form from www.motortax.ie if you're stuck.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

eoin_s wrote: »
    My wife got hers about a week ago so it did seem a little late. It's not that hard to tax it by downloading the form from www.motortax.ie if you're stuck.

You can't do it online without the pin though.

If you're prepared to go and queue in the tax office, then you can do it the old fashioned way.

p.s. Mine's not up for another month, I remember it being late last year as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

SteveC wrote: »
    You can't do it online without the pin though.

If you're prepared to go and queue in the tax office, then you can do it the old fashioned way.

p.s. Mine's not up for another month, I remember it being late last year as well though.

You can post it though, and I've found it's nearly as quick as the online service. Depends on your local county council probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I got mine nearly a month back!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

my dad didnt get a renewal form for his taxi, had to use the usual rf100 form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

We are so lazy, Cathedral Square ftw! (and possibly the wait)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

mike65 wrote: »
    We are so lazy, Cathedral Square ftw! (and possibly the wait)

Mike.

Do I have to? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Mine arrived fairly late - and you've just reminded me to pay it! Thought I was gonna have some fun getting to Naas and queuing if it didn't arrive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement