Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex's Girlfriend to enter the house?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

OH MY GOD
    This is brilliant
    Can't wait now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

After all his harping on about her, I'd laugh if Rex got evicted and she was put in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

OMG! How deadly would that be?! After them all sayin she was common looking. Skin and hair would fly.There's a chance its Mo's brother. Probably not. He looked a bit boring. Big Bro couldn't afford to feed two of them anyway.:D

Rineanna wrote: »
    After all his harping on about her, I'd laugh if Rex got evicted and she was put in!
    It says them entering the house all depends on whether the housemate they know is evicted tonight or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

This was only confirmed today, and seeming that BB voting lines closed last nite and her fate depends on Rex's survival, I can confidently say that this is a delibirate ploy by BB producers to get her in....I'm pretty sure Rex has survived

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    This was only confirmed today, and seeming that BB voting lines closed last nite and her fate depends on Rex's survival, I can confidently say that this is a delibirate ploy by BB producers to get her in....I'm pretty sure Rex has survived

I forgot about the voting lines closing early. I actually think you're spot-on there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

IS BB playing god? By putting Rex's girlfriend in they are going to show him as half of a couple. This will be a big turn off for the wimmins who are about the only real fans of Rex and he will be toppled from the race to win BB...

Remember I told you! ;)

It's a really strange decision and it makes you wonder if producers want to stop Rex's momentum.

I can't see the public taking to his girlfriend so surely it damages Rex by association.

This move on Big Brother could determine the end result of the programme.

If you're a Rex fan then surely this will upset the character you enjoy watching and if you're not a fan of him but enjoy the show, you'd have to say it's unfair and ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the move that people look back on as the moment Big Brother jumped the shark.

Maybe the people who don't really like him will actually like him a bit more as its likely he'l show more tact now. He may well not be as entertaining to watch as before though for us Rex fans. There's a great thread-think its on ds forum full of rexisms, I laughed my head off reading it. Pure genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Am I the only one who thinks Nicole is 6 at best. She has a real horse face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Don't buy Davina's "He's not happy". He was obviously just shocked.

As her being "a 6"...he loves her and thinks she's beautiful. You may disagree but you're not the one sleeping with her so your opinion is pretty irrelevant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Dyflin wrote: »
    IS BB playing god? By putting Rex's girlfriend in they are going to show him as half of a couple. This will be a big turn off for the wimmins who are about the only real fans of Rex and he will be toppled from the race to win BB...

Remember I told you! ;)

I really don't think Rex has many, of any, female fans. I don't know how he's still in there

She's definitely average. You'd see girls like her at any nightclub. He talked her up as if she was a 10 in looks but she definitely is not.

I'd put Rachel and Sara above her in looks personally.

Chinafoot wrote: »

As her being "a 6"...he loves her and thinks she's beautiful. You may disagree but you're not the one sleeping with her so your opinion is pretty irrelevant :)

Jaysis, who took the jam out of your doughnut.

I know I am not sleeping with her, but this is a public forum, so my post is a relevant as any others.

I never said that Rex shouldnt rate her, he does, and I have no problem about that. However, he was quick to chip in how average the other girl was, on national tv, whats wrong with me giving my opinion of his girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Ah lads! Horse face, is just a horrible disgusting way to describe someone, especially when we havn't even got to see what the girls like. I'll admit, its hard to see whether does actually have a pretty face, with all that make-up she has on. But horse face?! Ugh...I just hate it like, I've seen it used a few other times on boards by lads and it actually maddens me no end!!

But to stay on the topic, I think its an interesting twist, especially with all the harping on Rex has been doing about this fantabulous girlfriend of his, I was starting to think she was some mythical Goddess that didn't actually exist.
    I am not a Rex fan, however, I don't hate him, as I do others (Darnell, oh give me strength! Mo....so lazy, boring, tactless, selfish, and just plain dumb it seems) I think BB thought Rex was sailing through too easily and a good bet for winning, so I think this is a spanner in the works. Does anyone ever really go on and on, and on, and on about their relationship/girlfriend if they feel they don't have to prove something? You don't see the other who are with someone talking about how wonderful their other halfs are the whole time, and I don't think you should have go on about them the whole time either. This will def cool Rex in his tracks

Jaysis, who took the jam out of your doughnut.

Smiley face went over your head then.... :rolleyes:

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Smiley face went over your head then.... :rolleyes:

No it didn't. I just didn't think it was that funny [obligatoryrolleyes] :rolleyes: [/obligatoryrolleyes].

Ah lads! Horse face, is just a horrible disgusting way to describe someone, especially when we havn't even got to see what the girls like. I'll admit, its hard to see whether does actually have a pretty face, with all that make-up she has on. But horse face?! Ugh...I just hate it like, I've seen it used a few other times on boards by lads and it actually maddens me no end!!

Well they don't have Bex to refer to as a pig anymore so I guess horseface will have to subsitute.

Does anyone ever really go on and on, and on, and on about their relationship/girlfriend if they feel they don't have to prove something? You don't see the other who are with someone talking about how wonderful their other halfs are the whole time, and I don't think you should have go on about them the whole time either. This will def cool Rex in his tracks

If you were away from your other half for 8 weeks and for 3 of those weeks had been close to getting out to see them but had it denied then yeah you probably would talk about them. Rex talks...a lot. He's obviously mad about the girl but I don't think he has anything to prove. I do agree, however, that the producers probably wanted to stir things up as Rex was getting on too well. It'll be interesting to see how he changes.
    No it didn't. I just didn't think it was that funny [obligatoryrolleyes] :rolleyes: [/obligatoryrolleyes].

Smiley doesn't necessary mean I was trying to be funny, but feel free to continue to miss the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

It's a really strange decision and it makes you wonder if producers want to stop Rex's momentum.

I can't see the public taking to his girlfriend so surely it damages Rex by association.

This move on Big Brother could determine the end result of the programme.

If you're a Rex fan then surely this will upset the character you enjoy watching and if you're not a fan of him but enjoy the show, you'd have to say it's unfair and ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the move that people look back on as the moment Big Brother jumped the shark.

I was just thinking this when Davina announced it i was like WTF this is just too much for me i have such distain for it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

From what I've seen of her last night, she seems like a really nice girl.
    She was defending Rachel! didnt seem too keen on Sara tho, and Sara was trying so hard to be best buddys with her!
    Funny how Stu went to bed so early! didn't stay up to chat to Nicole or even for the craic with Lisa...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thats because Lisa was too busy backtracking to Nicole.:D

Any updates on Nicole, there doesn't seem to be any info around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

this is the end of rex now i think.... the public will be sick to death of him talking about his 'princess' and chewing the face off her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

He doesn't seem pleased she's there at all.

LolaDub wrote: »
    He doesn't seem pleased she's there at all.

He is disgusted at the way BB are treating her.
    His Princess.:rolleyes:

I think its more than that- he was complaining about her to stu in the bedroom and he was saying to her face he was annoyed she was able to just walk in because of him.

LolaDub wrote: »
    I think its more than that- he was complaining about her to stu in the bedroom and he was saying to her face he was annoyed she was able to just walk in because of him.

Yes , but I think the annoyance is because he feels that the public will be thinking the same thing , therefore he thinks it will be bad for him.;)

He was saying to Stuart he didn't know what to make of her coming in and he'd hate to have to start playing mind games with her as well as the other housemates so he's seeing her more as competition than his significant other

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

He is stuck in a catch 22 situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

:eek::eek: rex asking her where did she get the money to buy her clothes haha.. she'll surely crack her suitcase off his head (when she gets it):P

Advertisement