Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex's Girlfriend to enter the house?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What a co*k.

But i do like him.

He did have it hard I suppose, just goes to show Money isn't everything.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It's not actually that bad tho is it?
    God the house has aged him! I think he looks terrible in the house.

The guy, i'm convinced, has major problems. He went on and on about 'if only i had my princess' she comes and then it's 'if only we were on the same side', if only she had her suitcase, if only we were both in heaven, if only i knew what she knows about the outside, THEN, I would be happy...

Rex, it seems will never be happy, there is always some excuse as to why he cant be, he is using these to cover some core problem:(

It's sad because if he hadn't this chip on his shoulder he would be a great guy.

Agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

kerash wrote: »
    Rex, it seems will never be happy, there is always some excuse as to why he cant be, he is using these to cover some core problem:(

It's sad because if he hadn't this chip on his shoulder he would be a great guy.
    That chip on his shoulder is also known as ambition.

But he is already well set up in his life.

But he is already well set up in his life.

That's what ambition is though. Not being happy to just sit around and wallow, it's about wanting better, irrespective of what you've got.

I am with you now.

Sean_K wrote: »
    That chip on his shoulder is also known as ambition.

Really? Ambition is never being happy with your lot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't think the chip on Rex's shoulder is ambition. In his VT he said he'd been thrown out of several schools which doesn't sound like the record of a driven man.

I think he actually has some major self-esteem issues. He's been telling lots of housemates that he feels he's an arsehole and doesn't seem to think too highly of himself, as shown when he told BB in the early weeks that he didn't like being with his own thoughts.

I think he does have a core problem as kerash said and that he looks to Nicole to try and placate whatever it is. There's a definite mean streak inside of him. Maybe it's from a difficult upbringing I don't know.

kerash wrote: »
    Really? Ambition is never being happy with your lot?
    I think so yea. Any top business men are never happy to sit on a pile of cash. They want a challenge. They want to build a larger empire. Any academic is not happy to sit on a doctorate. They want to go and cure cancer or prove/disprove the Riemann hypothesis or whatever it is interests them. They want to further themselves in their respective fields.
    I don't think the chip on Rex's shoulder is ambition. In his VT he said he'd been thrown out of several schools which doesn't sound like the record of a driven man.
    Ambition doesn't necessarily relate to academics, in fact it doesn't necessarily relate to anything in particular.
    I think he actually has some major self-esteem issues. He's been telling lots of housemates that he feels he's an arsehole and doesn't seem to think too highly of himself, as shown when he told BB in the early weeks that he didn't like being with his own thoughts.
    So he's an ambitious person with self-esteem issues. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

So whatever about Rex, I think we can put Nicoles behaviour (however unacceptable) down to being 19 and spoiled?

It really is a pity none of us are psychologists...anyone?:D

Methinks she was led to believe something different , to what happened when she went in.
    And she obviously cant say.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sean_K wrote: »
    Ambition doesn't necessarily relate to academics, in fact it doesn't necessarily relate to anything in particular.

That's true but likewise him having a chip on his shoulder doesn't necessarily relate to ambition. He seems to be a bit aimless at the minute.

That's true but likewise him having a chip on his shoulder doesn't necessarily relate to ambition. He seems to be a bit aimless at the minute.
    Because he is not in control.:)

GET NICOLE OUT

GET NICOLE OUT

Stop sitting on the fence.[URL="javascript:smilie(':laugh:')"]icon_12.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:smilie(':laugh:')"]icon_12.gif[/URL]

Stop sitting on the fence.[URL="javascript:smilie(':laugh:')"]icon_12.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:smilie(':laugh:')"]icon_12.gif[/URL]

I will try cant promise anything thou.

So they have till 12 0 clock to finish the task.
    I cannot see Nicole eating any of the sprouts now that Mikey has had his hands all over them.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

I think she is rather pretty, too good for him looks wise.

What do the ladies think of him looks wise? Is he good looking? My girlfriend thinks he is ugly but i would like to know what other ladies think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I don't think he is hot at all. Two of my friends think he is gorgeous. I thought they were messing but they actually weren't. He might look a wee bit better if he got a proper hair cut, why is his hair up in a triangle or something! Also he has loads of money so why does he buy such tacky clothes.

Rex is my favourite in the house though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

Yeah he has some kinda weird shaped head not his hair, well the style does'nt do that head any favours too!

Poor Nicole - no suitcase, Rex is giving her a hard time and now she's stuck in Hell making caricatures of people she hasn't met before. No wonder she's in a strop. "For ****'s sake, this is ****ing ****. I don't know anything," she shrieked flopping onto the floor.
    "That's a struggle," agreed Mikey. "Kat, you should do it with Nicola." "I'm not Nicola!"
    C4 website.

Things are not going too well for her in the task .
    And to top it off , there's Mikey calling her Nicola.
    Bet she wishes she had stayed at home.:)

Nothing wrong with being called Nicola;)
    Tbh I think she could end up asking to leave.

UPDATE: C4 Website.
    Nicole's not happy, Rex isn't happy...
    It doesn't take a psychologist to read Rex's body language when Nicole stepped out of the storeroom last Friday. He wasn't the happiest bunny. Did he jump over the fence and welcome her? No. We wondered why, and this afternoon Rex spilled the beans...
    "I'm proud of her but she can be very difficult at times. Nicole doesn't have her suitcase and she prides herself on her appearance. I could never imagine her coming into the House without hot water and hair straighteners. And cuddling her through the divide is difficult. I have a sore arm."
    Then, came the bombshell. "If I had a choice, I'm not sure that I would have wanted her to be here. I'm not one person anymore, I'm two."

Later on in the Living Area, Nicole had something to stay to the group. Like, finally.
    "I want to be evicted with you Rex," Nicole revealed. "You want to be nominated as one then?" responded a sheepish Rex.
    Somehow we can't see your fella sharing his eviction night spotlight, not even with you, his Gem Princess...

So now what.:D

UPDATE: C4 Website.
    Nicole's not happy, Rex isn't happy...
    It doesn't take a psychologist to read Rex's body language when Nicole stepped out of the storeroom last Friday. He wasn't the happiest bunny. Did he jump over the fence and welcome her? No. We wondered why, and this afternoon Rex spilled the beans...
    "I'm proud of her but she can be very difficult at times. Nicole doesn't have her suitcase and she prides herself on her appearance. I could never imagine her coming into the House without hot water and hair straighteners. And cuddling her through the divide is difficult. I have a sore arm."
    Then, came the bombshell. "If I had a choice, I'm not sure that I would have wanted her to be here. I'm not one person anymore, I'm two."

Later on in the Living Area, Nicole had something to stay to the group. Like, finally.
    "I want to be evicted with you Rex," Nicole revealed. "You want to be nominated as one then?" responded a sheepish Rex.
    Somehow we can't see your fella sharing his eviction night spotlight, not even with you, his Gem Princess...

So now what.:D

Haha this is brilliant:D
    Not a chance Rex will want to be evicted with her.
    Maybe she knows how popular he is and thinks he will be in the final and so she wants to be in the final aswel and the only was she can do that is to become one with Rex.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

This whole experience will show Nicole in a light he's maybe never seen. I'm sure she's been happy enough getting free food and drink for herself and her mates and whatever he buys her-in her newspaper interview she went on about all he buys her-flowers and stuff I can't recall-but what would their relationship be like if they had any real hardships to face? I don't know...she just seems so young compared to him.

Haha this is brilliant:D
    Not a chance Rex will want to be evicted with her.
    Maybe she knows how popular he is and thinks he will be in the final and so she wants to be in the final aswel and the only was she can do that is to become one with Rex.
    Dont think he would be happy at all, Nicola.;)

• Advertisement

I would like to see what would happen with her with a few drinks in her because the papers printed alot of stuff saying that Rex cheated on her a couple of times, i cant believe she hasnt said anything.

Goes to show how easy it can be to act in the BB house.

Advertisement