Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex's Girlfriend to enter the house?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

UPDATE:C4 Website.
    The couple are under the microscope...
    These housemates must be telepathic. While Nicole declared that she'd like to become one with Rex (in eviction terms, that is) in the Living Area, Dale, Stuart, Darnell, Lisa and Sara were chatting about exactly the same possibility in the Luxury Bedroom. Spooky.

"He's such a different man, now she's here," began Darnell. "He's totally different," reinforced Lisa. "He was such an arse before. And now he's not bothered if he was here or not."

Dale added that he felt like they were a man down. Stuart sat silently in his orange boiler suit. No change there.
    "Let's say he's up for eviction next week and he says 'are you coming, Nicole?' She'll go 'I'm on Big Brother, fool!'," laughed Darnell. "That's gonna happen," high-fived Dale.
    "So who's gonna get sacrificed for her to be here the whole time..?" wondered Darnell.
    Well at least your safe for another week, mate...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Rex has gone boring since she came in. All hes doing is lying on the floor at the side of the fence:(

Also are Dale and co. implying that Nicole is taking one of their places by staying?
    Dale and Stu who insist they want to go(you know where the door is) and Lisa who actually broke out (she definitely knew where the door was:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

The way Rex controls Nicole is unreal. I hope Rex goes next so we can see the real Nicole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

He is very controlling of her and she's easily sucked in by his mind games.

Its obvious to them all that nicole is there replacing maysoon. they're just becoming more bitchy for airtime. They all seem to have their own god complex in there!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

He treats her like crap.

• Advertisement

I know he is only 24 , but that still makes him 5 years older than Nicole and he really should know better.
    His treatment of her is despicable.:mad:

He's probably the most disliked HM at this moment in time but I don't see him getting nominated any time soon. Too many allies in there with the exception of Mikey and Lisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

He's probably the most disliked HM at this moment in time but I don't see him getting nominated any time soon. Too many allies in there with the exception of Mikey and Lisa.

What do you mean in the outside world?

What do you mean in the outside world?

Yes I'd say he's now the most disliked amongst the general public.

Yeah i can see what you mean.

• Advertisement

Seems like they're still at loggerheads...
    Nic's fury over boob jibe

NICOLE came close to quitting again today after storming off to the Diary Room after Rex made a comment about her boobs.

She walked out, turning back to say "Bye, bye, bye!" after he criticised her breasts.

But she soon returned to the house and was back sat next to her man.

It was the second time in 24 hours that she looked set to go, after walking out last night following a row with Rex over his cheating and secret Las Vegas holiday.

Rex this morning made a comment about girlfriend Nicole's breasts looking smaller than Lisa's - even though he says they're actually a bigger size.

She jumped up and headed out as he moaned: "God! Can you be so immature? it's just a question!"

He continued to protest but she was clearly upset.

As she stood waiting for Big Brother to open the door, she said: "I've had it. Everything I say to you you have to tell everyone else."

Rex begged: "Don't go in there, talk to me first."

But she refused and soon vanished after adding the parting shot: "What's the point of talking?"

Rex went straight outside to explain to Sara what had happened. He told her: "She's saying that I'm saying her breasts are crap."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1527531.ece

I wonder if there will be any tension on the live feed tonight?

Most of that went off on the live feed last night , would not be surprised if they were given a party to start it all off again.:eek:

As seen on DS Site.

Darnell revealed to Kat and Rachel last night that he believes Rex and Nicole's relationship will cause further trouble in the house.

Rex had earlier angered housemates by opening a special prize envelope and both Darnell and Kat felt the housemate had acted badly.

Darnell said: "She (Nicole) comes first. That changes everything. We're second best now."

He then went on to imply that Nicole and Rex could affect the housemates going into the final week by voting to protect each other. "It's completely not good," he said.

Kat didn't agree with Darnell's analysis of future nominations but admitted that Rex's behaviour was "not right".

Feeling that Darnell was working himself up again, Rachel warned the housemate against looking too deep into nominations. "I think you're thinking a lot about wanting to be here until the end. I worry you beat yourself up when you read into things," she said.

He treats her like crap.

She doesnt treat him very nice either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

there both equally as bad as eachother. at least when one goes...theres a great chance the other one will.

She doesnt treat him very nice either.

Who can blame her? As Mikey said, what will make Rex happy exactly?

Who can blame her? As Mikey said, what will make Rex happy exactly?

I can blame her.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

about 99% of the time i would blame both of them as he's an arrogant s*it and she comes across as a spoilt brat, especially when she threw herself on the floor last night between the divide and was crying when the heaven housemates got a chinese

But i thought his treatment of her on wednesday night was bang out of order, plus couldn't believe how much channel 4 edited it on the show last night

wish both of em would just leave now, am bored of em already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Oh I fell so sorry for Rex. She's making it a nightmare for him! She's always sulking and acting like a spoiled brat and he's fovever trying to make up to her. It's ruined him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah definitely. They're both acting like kids but tbh, she's waaaay too high maintenance. That episode the other night where Rex left her for 20 minutes. She needs to get a grip. "If you know me you should know whats wrong" "Twenty minutes? In the toilet the whole time? Don't lie to me Rex".

I really don't buy this "she's only 19" argument. At 19 most of us have gone through school and possibly some college or are out working. She's not 12, she's not 16...she's 19. There's a huge difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Over on the 'post while you're watching' thread last night I said I felt she was behaving like a spoilt child too but came up against some strong arguments in her defence from people who'd seen more of the live show than me. He seems to be seriously struggling to keep her happy. Yet other folk say he treats her like cr*p. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ann22 wrote: »
    Over on the 'post while you're watching' thread last night I said I felt she was behaving like a spoilt child too but came up against some strong arguments in her defence from people who'd seen more of the live show than me. He seems to be seriously struggling to keep her happy. Yet other folk say he treats her like cr*p. :confused:

I've been watching the live stuff too and tbh, I think some people here just plain don't like Rex and are perhaps a little biased in their estimation of the relationship between himself and Nicole. I personally think she's an utter child and nothing he could possibly do would be enough for her. Then again, perhaps I'm biased because I think he's a nice guy underneath it all.

I do however agree with Amz when she said that Rex seems to be totally preoccupied with how Nicole looks, as opposed to any sort of personality she may have.

So yeah, there is two of them in it, but I don't think you can blame Rex as much as you can blame her. Her behaviour is ridiculous and I hope she leaves. Hopefully Rex won't go with her....but ya never know.

I thought Rex's attitude towards his girlfriend was a disgrace. He has the poor girl all over the place.

Mikey called it right. "He treats his girlfriend like sh*t!"

I must say Mikey has really grown on me lately.

DS SITE :
    Nicole accused Rex of not trusting her during another row over allegations that he cheated on her during a holiday to Las Vegas.

She said he had revealed his own guilty streak tonight as he quizzed her on phone calls from an unnamed man. She refused to risk breaking a Big Brother rule by responding.

"Why would you question me if you were not guilty?" she asked him. "I’ve never cheated on anybody in my entire life."

"The only thing I’m guilty of is going on holiday without you," insisted Rex, but he apologised for what he had asked, saying: "I realise it was a ridiculous question."

Nicole revealed that she had additional reasons to believe he was lying to her, but claimed that he had no reason to question her loyalties.

"You don’t trust me," she informed the restaurateur. "What’s the point in this relationship if you don’t trust me? I’m repeating the same things over and over again. This is not going into your head."

"I wanna know what you know," said Rex after the student accused him of being "paranoid". "I need my questions answered."

"Other people don’t know things, it’s not fair," said Nicole. "You wouldn’t know things if I wasn’t here. Why should you know?"

"Maybe because I’m your boyfriend?" Rex said in response.

I wish he would leave her alone.:)

What's the story anyway? Did any of you read the interview with the friend or whoever who said Rex was with a quare one on hols?
    What did Nicole hear?
    I read a story alright about him goin mad on coke with a photo of him dressed up as scooby doo:D.
    He said before that he'd only one male friend. Must've been him sold him out. Imagine that- your only friend selling their story.:(

Wasn't really a friend then was he?
    OR:D
    A friend with a lot less money than Rex.;)

Rex is asking Nicole what she read. He is sweating about something,maybe he can tell by her behaviour she's heard something. Why oh why is she there at all?! She went into the house telling him she loved him-how could you do that if you read something about another woman?
    I wonder was he going on about how beautiful she is so she would hear and maybe forgive him for whatever she was going to read?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Rex is asking Nicole what she read. He is sweating about something,maybe he can tell by her behaviour she's heard something. Why oh why is she there at all?! She went into the house telling him she loved him-how could you do that if you read something about another woman?
    I wonder was he going on about how beautiful she is so she would hear and maybe forgive him for whatever she was going to read?

He did go on a LOT about her, and you could be right that he was sending her a message , ( ie ) "I Love My Girlfriend So Much" ) And BB threw a spanner in the works by sending her in and Forbidding her to tell him Anything.
    Why she agreed ? I don't know.:confused:

I thought Rex's attitude towards his girlfriend was a disgrace. He has the poor girl all over the place.

Mikey called it right. "He treats his girlfriend like sh*t!"

I must say Mikey has really grown on me lately.

What is your opinion on her towards Rex? I know how you feel about Rex so i would be interested in hearing your views on that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think their relationship would change a lot if nicole was in heaven and rex in hell, having to serve others would hopefully bring him a bit of humility and her whining might soften if she was in heaven. To be fair she has had the worst week in hell with only two other people there.

Advertisement