Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex's Girlfriend to enter the house?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

1.gif

Can anyone see I want Nicole out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I liked from fridays episode Mikey given her loads of stick!

I do honestly think after watching the two of them for this length of time that they are just bad for each other they just seem to bring out the worst in each other.

But its one of the hardest things in the world to do is to let somebody go but they need to just call it a day.

Tonights episode goes to show what a little drama queen she is, goes into the diary room comes back out in a foul mood because of the stories of Rex in the paper takes it out on him but he doesnt know why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Tonights episode goes to show what a little drama queen she is, goes into the diary room comes back out in a foul mood because of the stories of Rex in the paper takes it out on him but he doesnt know why.

He cheated on her, so I think she is allowed to be upset. Also, she cannot tell him that she knows this. But he knows it anyay, thats blatantly obvious. Nicole shouldn't have come in the house knowing everything that she did, and I honestly cannot begin to understand why she thought it would be a good idea?!

• Advertisement

KateF wrote: »
    He cheated on her, so I think she is allowed to be upset. Also, she cannot tell him that she knows this. But he knows it anyay, thats blatantly obvious. Nicole shouldn't have come in the house knowing everything that she did, and I honestly cannot begin to understand why she thought it would be a good idea?!

I dont know if he did or didnt we will see when he comes out of the house im sure he will have something to say about it.

The alleged cheating incident supposeably happened in Vegas but he said the other day that they broke up and he went to Vegas to chill out.

People have seen in the previous years that people that enter the house really late never really do that good, and with all the stuff she had seen and read it was gonna be a recipe for disaster i think it will go down in BB history as one the biggest mistakes.

They have to learn the Thriller dance routine for the shopping task . No prizes for guessing who he gave the Micheal jackson role to.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

They have to learn the Thriller dance routine for the shopping task . No prizes for guessing who he gave the Micheal jackson role to.:rolleyes:
    she might moon walk out of the house so.......

Lisa could show her where the door is.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

PML @ SharpshooterH:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i wish mo would 'beat it' too!!

Jeeze , he's just ordered 99 special tokens , hope bb do something good with this.

Was watching the LF and MO is in 1.gif HMs have been givin markers and boards to organise a Free Mo Campaign.
    Rex has on a Save Mo t-shirt as have the rest , except Rex has written SAVE NICOLE on the back of his, now correct me if l am wrong here but is this not a direct Rule Break ? Comunicating with the outside world.
    Writing a HMs name without BB permission.
    Hope they throw him in 1.gif before the Eviction tonight.:D

Know what you mean SharpshooterH but considering they let Lisa Ronseal away with kicking a door open and leaving the house, and let Mikey away with throwing water at people, sure they might as well let Rex away with writing "Save Nicole" on the T shirt.

I think the rules only apply to certain people and certain situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Same rules should apply to all housemates so Rex should be punished.

I quite agree Roses, as should Lisa and Mikey.

Advertisement