Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Maxwell Motors will not renew BMW franchise

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

Victor_M wrote: »
    I'll never spend a penny with them again.
    Their toilets weren't up to much either?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Mailman wrote: »
    Their toilets weren't up to much either?

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

This is a problem with Car sales People - they still think the celtic tiger is out there........he's pissed off to the Tropics we think!
    They stand around, and wait for you to come to them.........its mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

the bast bmw delaer in iralnad has to be the one in cahir becase i have got such good survase off him its on belivable mybe becase he lives next door to and i usad to work for him not so long a go and he is bliding a new dealership about thise the saus off the old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

xbox36016 wrote: »
    the bast bmw delaer in iralnad has to be the one in cahir becase i have got such good survase off him its on belivable mybe becase he lives next door to and i usad to work for him not so long a go and he is bliding a new dealership about thise the saus off the old

You've gotta be kidding me...

Is your keyboard drunk?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

the bast dealer for bmw has to be the one cahir thats what i said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

xbox36016 wrote: »
    the bast dealer for bmw has to be the one cahir thats what i said

Sorry xbox, it's the spelling that's throwing me off. If you use Firefox you can have it spellcheck your text as you type.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,441 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Victor_M wrote: »
    That Porsche ad is very good by the way

+1
    Porsche ad wrote:
    I'll see you in about 20 years
    :)

Advertisement