Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enchants on the Auction House

• 29-07-2008 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

Taken from Blue card tracker
    In response to a question from players on the U.S. forums, Naethera posted that "we are looking into making it possible for players to be able to sell some enchants on the Auction House at some point. We mentioned it at BlizzCon and have talked about it a little more on the forums here as well. The higher end enchantments will most likely still need you to find an enchanter."

As this topic has also come up occasionally on the European forums we thought you would like a heads up on this too.

What you guys think, seems like a very good idea. need to level my enchanting. booooooring!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Kind've old news, but yes, its a pretty big deal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Another reason to grind gold, will be great for enchanters.
    Also good for people that like playing solo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

yep, looking forward to this for the purposes of sending enchants to my alts. My mage is max level enchanter and tbh it's just a pain trying to get someone else to pimp my other toons out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

thats a very good point actually, being able to send enchants to your other toons.

wonder if this will be implemented before wotlk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah would be a nice feature especially if you have a few toons on the same account. Nothing worse then being stuck looking for an enchanter who wants a 50g fee ;_;

• Advertisement

50 gold me arse!!! on laughing skull, any enchant i have gotten they usually give it for free. otherwise i usually offer 5g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

copeyhagen wrote: »
    50 gold me arse!!! on laughing skull, any enchant i have gotten they usually give it for free. otherwise i usually offer 5g

Yep its the same on dragonblight. I just trade them the mats and usually 5g r something to say thanks. Ive never actually paid for an enchant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The joys of a RP realm, where trading guilds determin the prices in AH. Its becomming a bit of a joke :(

Ream shame i cant transfer to a normal pve server :(

can u move from an rp to a pve?

rp is gay alright. kunts goin round pretendin to be their toons..its hilarious.

i would get banned after about 10 minutes of barrens chat, walkin into xroads

/1 what up fukers

reported
    reported
    reported
    reported
    reported

haha

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

why don't you go LARP while you're at it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement