Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else see this?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

It's Bex on BBLB. My god she is infuriating.

The cheek of her to accuse rachel of playing up to the Cameras when she got her titrs out, played the drunk slappa, and generally did anything she could (including exploiting Puke), to get airtime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That girl is self delusional, what an idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I was watching it, she really is a hate-filled bitch.
    She is crap in interview aswell, nobody (Luke) to pull her strings I suppose...
    I hate how particular housemates get so much air-time on bblb and bbbm, post eviction, even if they are unpopular/useless on tv!
    It just show how BB have pre-conceived plans for HM's...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Total arsehole. So glad she's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Wow, she doesn't even care that she made grown men and women cry. That's low. I hope she gets no magazine deals or anything out of this, and I can't see anyone leaving their children with her now after this. Maybe then, she will take a long hard look at herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Saw and Deleted from memory ,
    A bit like what I will do when Luke Sly Talker joins her.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

Such sweet justice that she was evicted, leaving Mo & Darnell in there! :D

Let's hope Pukey Luke will follow...soon!

I haven't watched as often as I used to - 3 years ago, you wouldn't have got me out the house during the BB season, but these days I'm just not in love with the housemates - bring back Brian & Alison.... together! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Jesus Christ I'm so thankful I didn't watch it this year cause I'd need a new Tv...having thrown the one I watched out the window from looking at her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

She's a simpleton.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

olaola wrote: »
    She's a simpleton.

Best line ive heard so far for describeing her :pac:

Advertisement