Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

under the anvil over meath from trim

• 29-07-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭

justa pic i took infront of my house looking towards navan direction

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭highdef

Cool. Interesting to see a different perspective of the pics I just posted on the other thread of this same cloud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

did ya check sat 24? you can clearly see the anvil on it.all i can see here is dark clouds lol

another pic

and another,might be the anvil from the side??think its decaying.looking toward navan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Beefy looking cb's hope they develop into something more sinister later ;)

• Advertisement

haha beefy indeed.ah they seem to be going flat now at this stage.convection may be slowing down now at this stage.wind has died off too!

Advertisement