Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volkswagen Comfortline and Base

Options
  • 29-07-2008 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Does anyone know what the differences are in Volkswagen's Base, Comfortlinie and Trendline models?

I'm planning on getting an 01 Bora 1.4L, which says on Carzone that it's a comfortline but on checking the reg on Motor Check.ie it says that it's a Base. The one I'm looking at has volkswagen alloy wheels and I've seen cars advertised as Trendlines which don't have alloys.

Could anyone tell me what exactly to look out for and how to tell which model any cars I look at are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Comfortline should have a nicer radio with speakers in the rear doors, velour seats and all round electric windows

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

On a 2001 Bora the Comfortline will have velour seats, front and rear arm rest, electric windows all round and electric heated door mirrors. It may also have bits of fake wood or titanium on the dash with a leather steering wheel and gear knob. On the outside the Comfortline Bora should have full body coloured side mouldings along the doors, bumpers and door handles.

Bora Baseline:
    1134247_20080715010707_1.jpg
    1131901_20080712030747_4.jpg

Bora Comfortline:
    CB4_1125440_1_561987.jpg
    CB4_1146537_7_602465.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

Either of those look ancient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 daithismith

Thanks for the help lads. I'd have had no idea and would have to take the sellers word. Now I can tell for myself. I think some dealers are chancers and know very few will be able to tell what's what. Cheers.

Advertisement