Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaches St. Limerick - anyone upgraded?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 7:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Still stuck at 3MB and thought it was going to 7.6MB over the weekend :confused:

Anyone have news or what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Still stuck at 3MB and thought it was going to 7.6MB over the weekend :confused:

Anyone have news or what's going on?

Give Eircom a call. In some other cases people weren't upgraded simply because Eircom thought their phoneline couldn't handle it. They only got the upgrade after they rang tech support.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I posted a few times after/before you asked in the other (mega) thread and I guess you missed them .

I emailed eircom and got a response back .......... People on the Roches Street exchange are not due to be upgraded until ........September ...... :(

ps: Don't shoot the messenger

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lebowsky

You could get up to 15M from Smart in Roches St. No need to change your number anymore.

Advertisement