Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

curtains in swords

Options
  • 29-07-2008 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

anyone know a good spot to buy curtains in swords. been lookin about for awhile now and cant find anything :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Isn't there a curtain shop in the little street which joins Main Street with the Riverwalk (beside the Wise Owl book shop)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rainy Day

Isn't there a curtain shop in the little street which joins Main Street with the Riverwalk (beside the Wise Owl book shop)?

There used to be but last time I went by there I think it was a beauty salon or something along those lines. I could be wrong though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

What about Harry Corry in Airside (beside DID)? They have some lovely curtains - they have the ones with huge eyelets that you just thread onto the pole. They're really easy to hang.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

Arnotts were having a 50% sale in their drapery section at the weekend, you might get something cheap there... (modern man me, I do curtain shopping too:rolleyes:).

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

aye tell me about it curtain shopping on a saturdayt when your a wee bit hung over isnt idel but nickolls in donaghmede and northside were very good picked up exactly what the doc ordered

• Advertisement
Advertisement