Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty Caps

Options
  • 29-07-2008 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I have recently transplanted to Limerick from the states and I am aware these guy's grow in Ireland. I am wondering do they grow in Limerick? I am not looking for field directions or anything definately don't wanna break any forum rules.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

Follow the magic cow pat :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 blow_in

Thanks for they quick response.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

"recently transplanted to Limerick from the states" - I hope you are not one of SuperMommy's sons - if so watch out coz she's on this forum also!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

doubt you will get any for another few months, i am from up mayo and we usually dont see them until late sept at the earliest. cant advise on where to look though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 blow_in

rok wrote: »
    "recently transplanted to Limerick from the states" - I hope you are not one of SuperMommy's sons - if so watch out coz she's on this forum also!
    LOL Ya I'm her oldest, The one that sleeps in her bed. AKA her husband

lg123-thanks for the timeline to guess looking now would be a waste of time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That would have been so much more funny if supermommy came on all furious.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Possession and sale of magic mushrooms in Ireland has been illegal since 2006.
    Thread Locked.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0131/mushrooms.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement