Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech alarm..manual available?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

hiya have an Eircom Phonewatch alarm which is an Aritech alarm. Got the engineers code today and got into the menus but I cannot find where to change the password or switch off the annoying 'system arming' voice. Is there a manual available for download or would anyone know what steps to take? I dont want to mess with any settings that might cause a problem..thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

loup wrote: »
    hiya have an Eircom Phonewatch alarm which is an Aritech alarm. Got the engineers code today and got into the menus but I cannot find where to change the password or switch off the annoying 'system arming' voice. Is there a manual available for download or would anyone know what steps to take? I dont want to mess with any settings that might cause a problem..thanks!:D

I'm sure I found one before somewhere. A quick google for 'aritech manual' shows loads of hits - do you have a model number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I think you will find that it is a HKC and not an Aritech. Manuals are on the HKC site but only in the secure part.
    Call HKC and they might send you one

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭loup

Jnealon wrote: »
    I think you will find that it is a HKC and not an Aritech. Manuals are on the HKC site but only in the secure part.
    Call HKC and they might send you one

Are all Phonewatch alarms HKC? It looks almost identical to an Aritech alarm in another house we lived in. Having said that now, I cannot find any name or model ..where would I find this, nothing on the keypad itself?

Advertisement