Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stocked Cooler or Ninja Plus Revision B

Options
  • 29-07-2008 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Ok lads,

I have an E8400 on my rig with the stocked cooler. I also have a Ninja cooler as well. The thing his which would be the better cooler. I have tried both but forgot to review how they work.

I would again but my PC is a bit of a hard work around and I don't have time to be swapping in and out.

My case is a Cooler Master all fans present 3 in take on the side and 1 outtake. 1 in take from the from and 2 out take back and on top. I want a cool system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭poggy

i have a ninja plus rev.b also and am using it to cool a E6750, its at 3.45 and never gets above 55C

ninja should be better than stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Well my cpu is getting well above that.
    Stress test = on 3Ghz 78C Mass Load using Prim95
    Stress test 2 = on 3.4Ghz 85c Mass Load

e8400 t.j temperature = 105
    The stocked cooler is close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Are you sure you have seated them correctly with the right ammount of thermal paste? As my quad overvolted running at 3.8ghz never hit those temps.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

The Ninja should be miles better, Its either broken or you seated it wrong...

I would check again its a pain to mount because of the size

• Advertisement

After refixing the cooler it doesnt pass 50 with 61 processes and doesnt pass 70 on load.

BY the way am on Vista x64 Ultimate and 8GB ram.

Advertisement