Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll who will go?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

With so many choices this week, its going to be tough. Rumours are afoot that bb is going to switch the voting so instead of voting someone out you're voting to keep someone in. In this case i reckon it would be maysoon that gets the boot. So if you're voting someone out who would it be? Post who you think will go.

Who do you want to go on Fri? 84 votes

Rex
    0% 0 votes
    Luke
    5% 5 votes
    Dale
    58% 49 votes
    Darnell
    13% 11 votes
    Mohammed
    3% 3 votes
    Rachel
    5% 5 votes
    Katreya
    5% 5 votes
    Stuart
    7% 6 votes
    Maysoon
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Still reckon Luke could go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think if we're voting for who we want out it will be between Rex and Luke, probably Luke.

I really really hope Luke goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If it's a vote to evict I reckon there's a good chance it will be Luke.

If it's a vote to save a person there's not a chance it will be Luke. Unfortunately.

Possibly could be a double eviction. They have to have one/two at some point as they've so many extra housemates?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

LolaDub wrote: »
    Possibly could be a double eviction. They have to have one/two at some point as they've so many extra housemates?
    Yeah, there has to be two double evictions (or one treble).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If its a vote to Evict and its only one evictee then I thinks its a non-contest, bye bye Luke. If theres 2 evictees then Rex could be in the firing line.

I don't think they want to lose either of those 2 (this whole twist looks arranged to protect RatBoy anyway), so I suspect it will be a vote to Save.

In which case Maysoon, Dale, Stuart look vulnerable, the problem for the latter two being they are effectively the same person which will split their vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I really hope that Luke still goes!

It's very interesting checking how Luke is being perceived right now. In this thread Luke is at the moment the overwhelming favourite to go. On the Digital Spy forum's poll as I write this they have asked the same question as in this thread and the results are:

Dale........23.78% (68 votes)
    Darnell......3.50% (10 votes)
    Kathreya.....7.34% (21 votes)
    Luke.........47.55% (136 votes)
    Maysoon........3.50% (10 votes)
    Mohammed.........4.55% (13 votes)
    Rachel..........2.80% (8 votes)
    Rex............6.29% (18 votes)
    Stuart.........0.70% 92 votes)

On the Channel 4 BB forum their results go like this:

Your firm choice to go...?!

Dale...........31% (80 votes)
    Darnell........2% (6 votes)
    Kathreya......5% (12 votes)
    Luke...........47% (123 votes)
    Maysoon.........2% (6 votes)
    Mohammed........7% (19 votes)
    Rachel............2% (4 votes)
    Rex................3% (9 votes)
    Stuart..............1% (3 votes)

It would seem then the general concensus amongst BB fans is that Luke's time is up! Why then do bookmakers have him as third favourite to win the show? :confused:

Watch as BB bosses now change the voting to 'Vote to save' in order to keep Luke Slytalker alive and kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im glad to see that there is an overall consensus with Luke getting the boot!

Im glad to see that there is an overall consensus with Luke getting the boot!

Yeah how great would that be?

According to the Digital Spy forum when he heard everyone was up for eviction he said "Mo's time is up this week - he's been lucky so far".

That won't do snake boy any favours. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

With people voting on who they want out this week, Channel 4 can't change it 'who you want to save'... else they'd get in trouble for (again) gaining your vote money by deception......

Let's hope Luke goes - it might just give Darnell a reason to calm down & chill for a change :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Unless the editing this week is nothing short of miraculous, then Luke will go. But, I really wouldn't be sorry to see Rex go :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I'd love to see Rex go, the tosser but Luke is going to meet Davina this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,213 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'd love to see Rex go, the tosser but Luke is going to meet Davina this week.

rex to go

i hope not

i think rex is right good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Oh please please let Luke go this week. I can't take any more of his moaning. All he does is give out about the singing. I know it probably is annoying if you're living in there but what does he expect them to do all day for pete's sake????

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

I still hope Luke goes and I hope Rex goes next

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

i hope REX goes he is such a igornant person .. but maybe LUKE will go .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 covert

I hope - and I believe - that Luke has to go.

He was amusing at first, and even up to last week, his diary room performances still had the odd flash of entertainment, but he is now just a moaning, whining idiot, who brings nothing to the show. He is obsessed with the money, and obsessed with "game players" (despite his own constant whispering and bitching). He is an appalling judge of character (a trait many share in the house to be fair).

If not Luke, then Dale - he has no personality of his own at all. When Moanifer was in there, he parroted everything she said and did, when he was under Stuart's spell he was, for a brief time, amusing. Now he's Luke's double, and whines along with him.

Mikey had him to a T last night, and indeed Mikey's diary room comments on him, and the hilarious guide dog routine, have to sustain him for a couple of weeks more.

I love how luke doesn't think he's even in the league of going!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

Yeah and like he the way he was all upset it wasnt just him and dale up for eviction. want luke to go, he's getting on my nerves, then rex. he's good to watch but really nasty though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Did anyone else hear that voting closes thursday at 23.59pm ?? why is that because it usually closes just before the results are announced????

Did anyone else hear that voting closes thursday at 23.59pm ?? why is that because it usually closes just before the results are announced????

Yeah I noticed that alright. Something smells fishy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

why in gods name would you get rid of luke b4 mo or rachel ??????????

WHAT DOES RACHEL DO TO ENTERTAIN YOU?

watching a fish bowl is more entertaining then this show. BECAUSE THE PUBLIC KEEP EVICTING THE GOOD ONES.

why in gods name would you get rid of luke b4 mo or rachel ??????????

WHAT DOES RACHEL DO TO ENTERTAIN YOU?

watching a fish bowl is more entertaining then this show. BECAUSE THE PUBLIC KEEP EVICTING THE GOOD ONES.

You must be watching a different programme to me. The Rachel I've been watching has been getting involved in games, having a laugh and standing up for herself of late.

Luke meanwhile has been sulking and whingeing and getting up to his usual backstabbing behaviour.

Thankfully Luke right now is the hot favourite to go. I hope it stays that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

rachels a lovely girl,why is it people idolise the **** on the show??

no i dont, its just the public keep evicting the ones that make the show entertaining.
    rachel is as much fun as a fart in the bath.it just makes no sense, why u would want to keep the most boring people in the house, i dunno how long is left in the current series, but its really gone downhill for the last few weeks. it was watchable the first few weeks coz the ikes of alex silvia jen etc...yes ok their bitches etc, but so what? they wer never goin to win, but it was at least watchable to see what was goin to happen etc. thats my opinion anyway. id rather watch silvia,steph,rachel,jen,alex,mario then mohamed,rachel,lisa,kat,maysoon

nd yes i know the public didnt evict alex.bb did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Leahsim

ChickCool wrote: »
    rachels a lovely girl,why is it people idolise the **** on the show??

She MIGHT be a nice girrrl but def not entertaining. Shes so fake. Who is the real Rachel??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

is it possible that shes just that nice and friendly. the fake attitude hardly encourages people to behave well does it!

no i dont, its just the public keep evicting the ones that make the show entertaining.
    rachel is as much fun as a fart in the bath.it just makes no sense, why u would want to keep the most boring people in the house, i dunno how long is left in the current series, but its really gone downhill for the last few weeks. it was watchable the first few weeks coz the ikes of alex silvia jen etc...yes ok their bitches etc, but so what? they wer never goin to win, but it was at least watchable to see what was goin to happen etc. thats my opinion anyway. id rather watch silvia,steph,rachel,jen,alex,mario then mohamed,rachel,lisa,kat,maysoon

Rachel is a lot of fun and is far easier on the eye than the above passage. Thank goodness the public don't share your love for Luke Slytalker.
    Leahsim wrote:
    Shes so fake. Who is the real Rachel?? :confused:

Rachel is not fake she's one of the most genuine in there. Shyness does not equate to falseness.

Funny how no one slags off Dale when his video said he would stab everyone in the back to get the 100 grand.

Nah let's instead pick on the nice, pretty girl. Sad really.

• Advertisement

Rachel is a lot of fun.....................your jokeing rite?.....

ok give me 3 examples of this?

Advertisement