Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll who will go?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

they dont have to give you examples there entitled to there own opinion.no need to attack them for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Leahsim

Can ye not see that she's the biggest game player in there and she's been caught bigtime. Oh I'm so quiet and shy and lovely. Blah Blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I really hope Luke goes.
    I wish Mikey was up for eviction.

Mikey is another one that has to go. Jaysus...talk about boring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

ChickCool wrote: »
    they dont have to give you examples there entitled to there own opinion.no need to attack them for it.
    typical of people here, when they cant answer a question they throw it back at the person. IM NOT ATTACKING anyone.:mad:
    i just asked for some examples as to how someone finds rachel 'fun' !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Yeah I was just thinking about whenever I turn on BB live I only ever see the same people, Luke is never to be seen. He might aswel not be in the house.
    all he does is lay in bed all day, drink tea and moan. Why is he even in the house if he is so miserable?! Ohh ya the money, that's why! he is mad for it and he goes on about how Darnell really wants it!! Grrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rachel is a lot of fun.....................your jokeing rite?.....

ok give me 3 examples of this?

1. Has a cheery disposition unlike the moany whinger Luke.

2. Has an innocence about her which makes her easy to poke fun at.

3. Has been coming out of her shell in recent weeks and has been playing games and singing.

Now please give me 3 examples of how Luke is fun. I bet one example, if not all 3, will involve him being nasty.

That to me is not fun. Rachel should win the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Leahsim wrote: »
    Can ye not see that she's the biggest game player in there and she's been caught bigtime. Oh I'm so quiet and shy and lovely. Blah Blah
    Leave this one to MNG I think.:D
    You got there before I finished .

More nonsense. Rachel has not claimed to be quiet or shy. Far from it. She told Rex, quite rightly, that she's one of the most chatty people in the house and even Kat said she can never shut her up talking!

All of these criticisms of Rachel are not based on facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

typical of people here, when they cant answer a question they throw it back at the person. IM NOT ATTACKING anyone.:mad:
    i just asked for some examples as to how someone finds rachel 'fun' !!
    theres no need to be like that,your q was directed at someone else.theres no prob in asking for examples but demanding examples to prove people wrong on their opinion isnt the way to go about it. everyone is entitled to there opinion.

as for your typical of people here comment, thanks lovely to know i fit right in :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

More nonsense. Rachel has not claimed to be quiet or shy. Far from it. She told Rex, quite rightly, that she's one of the most chatty people in the house and even Kat said she can never shut her up talking!

Maybe you are TOOO NICE...Mr Nice Guy.

I never said that she claimed she was quiet or shy. Lets just put it this way...she is quietly shly BORING!

you cant possibly be telling me u have enjoyed watching rachel rather then luke in this series????? thers no way u could.....NO WAY.

well to me shes just boring. goodnight

Maybe you are TOOO NICE...Mr Nice Guy.

I never said that she claimed she was quiet or shy. Lets just put it this way...she is quietly shly BORING!

But you did say that Rachel herself was claiming to be quiet and shy...
    Leahsim wrote:

She hasn't tried to pass herself off in this way at all.

I can't see how people can regard her as boring when Luke for example seems to be in bed every night moping. Is that exciting viewing for you?

Big Brother is all about people going on a journey whilst in the house. Rachel has come through difficulties with Alex and the whisper club, as well as Rex of late, and is still finding the time to keep a smile on her face. She's got moxy!

If other housemates go she'll come out of her shell even more. She's a female housemate girls can actually admire. I think she deserves to win.
    you cant possibly be telling me u have enjoyed watching rachel rather then luke in this series????? thers no way u could.....NO WAY.

well to me shes just boring. goodnight

There's no way I could like Rachel over Luke even though for weeks I've been criticising Luke's sly tactics and praising Rachel's character?

I notice you couldn't offer ME 3 reasons why Luke is fun that didn't involve him being nasty.

Probably because I don't think it's possible. :)

I wasn't actually quoting Rachel. I said that as the way I see her protraying herself.(my fault...as I can see why you would think I was quoting her) I don't admire her at all coz she's not keeping it real. But I will keep an eye on her and see if I can see what you see.
    As for Luke...he needs to go home to his mammy.

I wasn't actually quoting Rachel. I said that as the way I see her protraying herself.(my fault...as I can see why you would think I was quoting her) I don't admire her at all coz she's not keeping it real. But I will keep an eye on her and see if I can see what you see.

Good on you mate. Not often you see people being willing to give others a chance.

I will keep an eye on her too...though for different reasons. :pac:

Tha was obvious from the start. Now talking about keepn an eye on someone. DALE DALE DALE. Yum Yum!
    What was obvious is you keeping an eye on Rach.Njoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Mikey is another one that has to go. Jaysus...talk about boring!

Mikey was so funny on the cops and robbers task, but the never showed any of it! Although he can be very harsh and hard to take at times. I wouldnt get rid of him just yet.

Right on! Mr.Nice Guy:D
    I like Rachel, she is far more deserving of her place than a guy who thrives on bitching and moaning and nastiness.
    How has Luke been entertaning since Bex left? (although i'd argue he was not entertaining when she was there) Sitting in the garden on a deck chair, going to bed early?...

So, Dale was up talking to Kat about the eviction last night.
    He thinks Mo and Rachel are going.
    No chance dale;)

William Hill's odds on the next HM evicted at the moment are as follows:

Luke 1/5
    Mohamed 7/1
    Rex 8/1
    Dale 14/1
    Rachel 40/1
    Stuart 66/1
    Kathreya 66/1
    Darnell 66/1

Bye bye Luke Slytalker? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Oh if it comes through, i will not be shedding a tear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

just watched BBLB and they had some guy from a bookies on, he was quoting 1/4 for luke to go tomorrow.
    ohhhh i cant wait for the chanting of
    get luke out, get luke out ,get luke out..
    then there'll be only two of my pet hates left. lisa and mikey.
    ohhhh by the way voting lines close tonight at 23.59. i find this a bit odd.
    your talking just over 22 hours earlier than normal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Dale and Luke in a double eviction would be wonderful! :)

Rex, Rachel and Kat for the final :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Dale and Luke in a double eviction would be wonderful! :)

Rex, Rachel and Kat for the final :)

Rachel in the final, Still think Mickey Has a chance of winning . Or lisa winning would be great. Will be ragin if kat wins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I reckon the final is gonna run somthing like this Rex, Darnell, Mikey, Kat, Rachel maybe Mo.

Could i see Lisa gettint to the final yes could i see her win no, as for mikey he has made me cringe a little but the stuff he comes out with is comedy gold and i like his diary room visits.

I reckon the final is gonna run somthing like this Rex, Darnell, Mikey, Kat, Rachel maybe Mo.

I'd agree with that line-up but I'd say Sara will be in there somewhere as she's not even picked up a nomination yet.

ONCE AGAIN.... the public have evicted one of the most entertaining housemates in there in luke. i dont care if hes 2 faced or whatever ye think. he was funny to watch, and if the public want to watch paint dry in the form of rachel mo lisa etc etc, so be it. im not watching the show anymore. to boring....il move to the ihate bb thread now!!

ONCE AGAIN.... the public have evicted one of the most entertaining housemates in there in luke. i dont care if hes 2 faced or whatever ye think. he was funny to watch, and if the public want to watch paint dry in the form of rachel mo lisa etc etc, so be it. im not watching the show anymore. to boring....il move to the ihate bb thread now!!

:rolleyes:

The show will benefit more without that weasel. I can't wait to see more of Rachel's fun side now that the whisper club has fallen to pieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

:rolleyes:

The show will benefit more without that weasel. I can't wait to see more of Rachel's fun side now that the whisper club has fallen to pieces.

tbh I think the 'happy house' song is the extent of her fun side. It seems to be the only way she can express happiness anyway.

benefit how exactly??? evicting the entertaining housemates??hmmmm..... ok i like watching a bunch of bores sitting in a house.:rolleyes:
    the show would have benefited more if the public kept the people that make the show watchable...... eg/ how many threads to you see here talking about mo, or lisa etc.......... very few.... coz theres nothing to discuss or talk about with them. there boring and dull....they contribute nothing toward the entertaing factor of the show, which is what the show is about. why oh why evict the people who make the show? if you dont like them, fair enough, they probably wont win anyway, but im sick to death of watching the likes of lisa mo rachel .................

and before you say ok dont watch it, dont worry. im not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

benefit how exactly??? evicting the entertaining housemates??hmmmm..... ok i like watching a bunch of bores sitting in a house.:rolleyes:
    the show would have benefited more if the public kept the people that make the show watchable...... eg/ how many threads to you see here talking about mo, or lisa etc.......... very few.... coz theres nothing to discuss or talk about with them. there boring and dull....they contribute nothing toward the entertaing factor of the show, which is what the show is about. why oh why evict the people who make the show? if you dont like them, fair enough, they probably wont win anyway, but im sick to death of watching the likes of lisa mo rachel .................

and before you say ok dont watch it, dont worry. im not.

But Luke has not been entertaining since Bex went. He was just nasty and thriving on moaning.
    Luke or any of the previous evictees did not 'make' the show, thats why they were voted out.
    The public will not reward nastiness and that's why I still watch it.

• Advertisement

ok so is anyone in there actually entertaing??? i dont mean 'ha their so fuuny' entertaining, i mean people who you can watch, yes bitch, fight, laugh get their tits out etc etc whatever. il watch it' bcoz its entertaing for the right and wrong reasons.

but what i wont watch is lisa mo rachel kat sit on their arses and talk about whats for dinner.

Advertisement