Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll who will go?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sean_K wrote: »
    tbh I think the 'happy house' song is the extent of her fun side. It seems to be the only way she can express happiness anyway.

Huh? She's always laughing and joking.
    benefit how exactly??? evicting the entertaining housemates??hmmmm..... ok i like watching a bunch of bores sitting in a house.

Luke was moping around ever since Bex left and went to bed early most nights. I'd call that boring.
    the show would have benefited more if the public kept the people that make the show watchable...... eg/ how many threads to you see here talking about mo, or lisa etc.......... very few.... coz theres nothing to discuss or talk about with them. there boring and dull....they contribute nothing toward the entertaing factor of the show, which is what the show is about. why oh why evict the people who make the show? if you dont like them, fair enough, they probably wont win anyway, but im sick to death of watching the likes of lisa mo rachel .................

Rachel? You mean the girl who has a thread 7 pages long on this forum and an appreciation thread 123 pages long on the DS forum? The same Rachel who was involved in an altercation with Alex on the first week? Yeah she's really slipping under the radar that girl.
    and before you say ok dont watch it, dont worry. im not.

You'll be back. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

''rachel who was involved in the altercation with alex on the 1st week''?!! lol..................you have made me lol. your really scrapeing the bottom of the barrell there my friend. 1st week!! what has she done since that!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Rachel? You mean the girl who has a thread 7 pages long on this forum and an appreciation thread 123 pages long on the DS forum?
    A thread 7 pages long which is 90% giving out about how boring she is
    /edit, didn't read that too carefully. Sorry. thought you were talking about here, i can't comment on DS

It's ok if you have a crush:p

''rachel who was involved in the altercation with alex on the 1st week''?!! lol..................you have made me lol. your really scrapeing the bottom of the barrell there my friend. 1st week!! what has she done since that!?

She's done plenty and I explained them to you before. It was the time I asked you to name 3 exciting things Luke did, which didn't involve him being nasty, and you couldn't name any. ;)
    Sean K wrote:
    Sean_K wrote: »
    A thread 7 pages long which is 90% giving out about how boring it is.

That's not true and you know it.
    Sean K wrote:
    It's ok if you have a crush:p

That is true and you know it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

ok so is anyone in there actually entertaing??? i dont mean 'ha their so fuuny' entertaining, i mean people who you can watch, yes bitch, fight, laugh get their tits out etc etc whatever. il watch it' bcoz its entertaing for the right and wrong reasons.

but what i wont watch is lisa mo rachel kat sit on their arses and talk about whats for dinner.

Well that's fair enough, but that is not what I tune in for.:)

• Advertisement

She's done plenty and I explained them to you before. It was the time I asked you to name 3 exciting things Luke did, which didn't involve him being nasty, and you couldn't name any. ;):)

luke: 1. his camp behaviour.
    2. his fun with bex
    3. his accent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

It was the time I asked you to name 3 exciting things Luke did, which didn't involve him being nasty, and you couldn't name any. ;)

I'm no Luke fan but that's a bit stupid excluding stuff he does that's nasty, something is either exciting or not. In fairness to the guy, he was probably the most articulate in the house and was a decent housemate until Bex went. That doesn't mean that I liked him, just that he did stuff.

luke: 1. his camp behaviour.
    2. his fun with bex
    3. his accent

His accent? And you accused me of scraping the barrel?!
    I'm no Luke fan but that's a bit stupid excluding stuff he does that's nasty, something is either exciting or not. In fairness to the guy, he was probably the most articulate in the house and was a decent housemate until Bex went. That doesn't mean that I liked him, just that he did stuff.

I thought he was hilarious last night when Mikey was eating the chilli and he was doing commentary about it. 'What have they done to you Mikey?' 'He looks like Jabba the Hut!'

I do think his humour was a redeeming quality but it was just too nasty most of the time.

I think that hurt his overall fun outlook and made it into a nasty, mean outlook.

the public ALWAYS evict the entertaining housemates....now i dont mean to be repeating myself but.................
    Remember celbrity bb a few years ago. john mc crirrick was voted out 2nd. yes he was discusting rotten his comments bout various things were outrageous his sexism was shocking. but when he was evicted it ruined the show. it didnt 'make it'. he was hilarious again for the right and wrong reasons, but i still prefer to watch the likes of that on this daytime entertaining gameshow. and thats what it is supposed to be!.

His accent? And you accused me of scraping the barrel?!

I thought he was hilarious last night when Mikey was eating the chilli and he was doing commentary about it. 'What have they done to you Mikey?' 'He looks like Jabba the Hut!'

I do think his humour was a redeeming quality but it was just too nasty most of the time.

I think that hurt his overall fun outlook and made it into a nasty, mean outlook.

if your in a house with several other strangers, no tv etc...ur telling me ur not gonna be talking about people behind their backs??? EVERYONE DOES IT. your fantasy rachel is afraid of her life with the cameras, shes fake and to consious about the publics views.

and yes his accent was funny. whats wrong with that? the way he talked imo was hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

the public ALWAYS evict the entertaining housemates....now i dont mean to be repeating myself but.................
    Remember celbrity bb a few years ago. john mc crirrick was voted out 2nd. yes he was discusting rotten his comments bout various things were outrageous his sexism was shocking. but when he was evicted it ruined the show. it didnt 'make it'. he was hilarious again for the right and wrong reasons, but i still prefer to watch the likes of that on this daytime entertaining gameshow. and thats what it is supposed to be!.

Maybe what you find entertaining and what the public find entertaining are very different things.

John McCirick is one of the worst excuses for a man I have ever seen and I hope not be reminded of him again.

if your in a house with several other strangers, no tv etc...ur telling me ur not gonna be talking about people behind their backs??? EVERYONE DOES IT. your fantasy rachel is afraid of her life with the cameras, shes fake and to consious about the publics views.

and yes his accent was funny. whats wrong with that? the way he talked imo was hilarious

I don't think Rachel is afraid of the cameras I think she's just a laid back person. A bit of bitching is bound to happen but you have to admit Luke sealed his own fate by how much he talked about people. Even his friends in there like Dale and Stuart were telling him to tone it down.

I genuinely think he could have won this show if he had not talked about people behind their backs so much.

kerash wrote: »
    Maybe what you find entertaining and what the public find entertaining are very different things.

John McCirick is one of the worst excuses for a man I have ever seen and I hope not be reminded of him again.

maybe i just like watching things that shock me! john mc crirck is my god!!! haha i joke, but seriously he was quailty television in my view.

i hate to be bored......and that is what i feel now when i watch this years big bro.

Advertisement