Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

127 to be re-incarnated?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

fiat_127_fm.jpg

Found this when looking for a photo for the "first car you drove" thread

from here

I'd buy one if it was anything like to old one!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

You gotta be kidding...

The expression on its face is - how do you say - 'bulldog chewing a wasp' ish

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Looks nothing like the current Fiat "family face" and the next name up to be brought back is the Uno apparently, which replaced the 127 to begin with!

Getting all a bit retro on the Fiat names - 500, Panda, Bravo, Croma, soon Uno all back after time periods of non-existance. Just waiting for the X1/9 any time now :p

That concept looks like its a melted model to me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

another name coming back is the Topolino on a car smaller than the 500.
    So maybe a return to argenta, mirafiori, 126, 2300??

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Smaller than the 500? I can't drive a 500 already they're so small!

Advertisement