Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shichon teddy bear

Options
  • 30-07-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi all

does any1 know where i could get a Shichon teddy bear dog
    in ireland?????any help would be great thanx:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

oh noez ...not another jumped-up mongrel "designer breed" ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

They're not a breed - they're created just by crossing a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise. And they don't cross them 50/50 either - multi-generational crossbreeds are normal and will probably be what you'd get. There is no laws saying they have to be 50/50. In fact there are no laws about this sort of thing at all.

God knows what type of dog you'd wind up with.

Needless to say it wouldn't have any KC papers. Thankfully, it's unlikely you'd be able to find one in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

If you don't know your schneagle from your schnocker or can't tell an afador from an affenhuahua, have a look at

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/hybriddogs.htm

Any thoughts on a shug :eek: or a chimation :eek::eek:

I'm off to find me a whoodle...or maybe a sniffon?.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby Soho

Why don't you get yourself down to the pound and pick up some cute little mongrel pup that would be destined to be PTS if it doesn't find a home. Essentially, thats all a 'Shichon teddy bear dog' is, except it has a much higher price tag...
    Imagine it, you could give your new pup any cutesy name you want then...
    Please don't support this fad in dog breeding, no respectable person would intentionally cross two pedigree dogs just me make a quick buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

This is our pooch a very rare and highly expensive Phlarmpidarmp there's only one in the country.

arwensmilin.jpg

Aka a mixed breed rescue dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Its crazy all they are xbreeds .

Advertisement