Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of the ladies!!

Options
  • 30-07-2008 5:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not really a dreamer, and if i do dream i can rarely remember much of it.

But about a week ago i had a dream about a girl who i work with. She's cool, I'm in a foreign country and she's probably my closest friend here. And we are just that, she's married.

Now don't get me wrong, she's hot, and we flirt but it's just a bit of harmless fun and there's definitely nothing there on either side.

But this dream felt so incredibly real, there was no sex of any kind but it did involve being in bed, naked and cuddling up to one another. When i woke up i was a little taken aback, i couldn't get the dream out of my head and for the next few nights i actually looked forward to going to bed just in case i had the same dream, also i do look at her a little differently now.

Now, can someone shed light on this? Am i just craving affection or something? I can't remember off hand but i'm not sure i've ever had a dream quite like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

All the people in your dream are you, like, different aspects of your personality

so try remember as much as you can about the dream, and look it up in an online dream dictionary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You enjoy her company and see she is attractive, and your subconscious shows you what it would be like to act on it. Doesn't mean you have to, and doesn't mean you have to feel bad about dreaming it. Quite common I would imagine.

Advertisement