Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Sky in the Morning, Shephard's Delight!

• 30-07-2008 7:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭

Not often I'm up afore the sun awakes, so grabbed a couple of shots of the morning sky. They're not great but I thought the sky was unusual, not only because it beheld a wintry look, but also because it was from a morning perspective :pac:

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Lovely colours there Paddy, favourite one would the third from last.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭arctictree

Like the cat at the end. Very Halloween'ish !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nice esp the last, shudda PS-ed some scary glowing eyes in! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I like the 5th and 6th pic where the sun is reflecting off the clouds, you see more dramatic effects when this happens at certain times of year due to tilt of earths axis I reckon :pac:. Good job and thanks for the contributions. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Paddy, tell the truth, thats a sunset! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Nice shots there Paddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

just pointing out its
    Red sky at night; shepherds delight,
    Red sky in the morning; shepherds warning

sometimes replaced with sailors
    nice pics tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Cheers babes :) Not so great at taking sky shots, and them photos didn't really capture the essence of the clouds and colours yester morning as they were moving very fast and changing colour every second! More like October than July. Can't wait for Autumn to roll in, tis my favourate time of year for observing skyscapes and the natural beauty of the land. Summer is just too bright!:p

Advertisement