Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend Instructor in shannon

Options
  • 30-07-2008 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have my test coming up next week in shannon.Would anyone have recommendations for a good instructor to cover the shannon route?

Thanks alot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭MackPaddy

Actually dont worry...I managed to book an instructor who seems decent enough for this friday.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 corrr

so, any recommendations for an instructor around Shannon? I've just failed my test in Sligo and am moving in the next few weeks. I will hopefully only need one or two lessons but I need somebody who's understanding and can really iron out the creases in my driving skills. thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭MackPaddy

Hi corr,

I would definitely recommend the instructor I had for my lessons.I took 2 lessons and 1 pretest with him and he really sorted out my bad habits etc.I passed first time anyway and alot of that was down to his lessons.
    He was also really sound, in that even tho I came to him a couple of days before the test, he was still able to fit me into his schedule(It did mean a couple of 8am starts and a pretest at 7am!)
    Also I took the pretest an hour before my test, and Markus was able to bring me exactly around the test route that the tester sent me :)

Ive attached a link below to his page on the ism website where you will find contact details for him.This is just my 0.02 cents.

<SNIP>

Best of luck anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 corrr

Thanks a mill, I'll check him out. :D

Advertisement