Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Top 5 "terrible games" you just love to play!

Options
  • 30-07-2008 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Ok So we have all seen threads with peoples top 5 games. Some fantastic titles there. But if your like me, you have a few titles you still love to play or did at one stage which you knew were awful, pure tripe. I think it would be fun to do a top five terrible games list, see if more people actually enjoyed the same terrible titles as each other!

5: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2). I loved it. I hated every other tomb raider game before it. Just something about this game that was soo soo bad that i loved. Plus shes the only woman i know that moves like a tank!

4: Fighters Destiny:(N64) Dubbed Tekken for Nintendo, this game sucked yet i played it constantly. Slow, Clumsy, unresponsive, yet frustratingly fun.

3: Wargods (N64) No no no no no, I actually remember reading a preview in Gamesmaster about this before it came out. They said something along the lines of, "if Mortal Kombat 4 is half as good as Wargods, were in for a treat. Wargods then went on to score 4/10 in its next issue.

2: Rampage (numerous consoles) Good oul button bashing. Still enjoy it. Universally panned, but dont mind it at all! Although Midway need to stop making terrible games, and speaking of Midway and terrible games.....

1: Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero : (PSone, N64) I used to be a massive MK fan so I think denial kicked in for this one. Tooke me ages to get passed level 2. Involved a lot of platform jumping and blind faith. You couldnt see the platforms you were to jump to if they were off screen. Awful awful game. Still go back and play it one in a while though :)

Just on a quick note, i do like good games, im not a muppet! Fave games this year so far: Mario Galaxy, Bioshock, Virtua Fighter 5, Metriod Prime Corruption, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

My favourite game is "posting in the right forum" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dubdude2008

haha, i posted this in games, no idea why it ended up here!

Whoops, please move if possible! hahaha sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I always liked Fighting Force on ps1. It was really repetitive and you could only do around 4 different moves (kinda like Final Fight) but it was fun!

Advertisement