Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Movie Trailer Released

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Looking good. Can't believe that I have to wait until November though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Watched it this morning and have been like an over-excited child since.

Who's directing this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Watched it this morning and have been like an over-excited child since.

Who's directing this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/

That link says it's David Yates.

There's a few pictures of the new film there as well...Slughorn looks *nothing* like I imagined!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

awesome!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

Saw it today, looks brill! It definetly looks darker than the others
    Can't wait for the whole ron and lavender thing :)
    Oh i wish it was november now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Is it just me or is every Harry Potter film lauded as "Darker than previous instalments". I suppose it just reflects the books but im sick of the marketing babble around it.

On the trailer - Looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How did I only find out about this now?? Loved the trailor, it has big time brought me back to my Potterness :D

The books have been dark from the very start, it started with parents being murdered in front of their child remember so the films will always be dark too. It just feels scarier in the later books and films as voldemort is forever getting stronger and closer to chasing harry. 108 days to go til the film, can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

I normally don't like the films, but I love the way the trailer's centred on Tom Riddle...it makes me think that maybe-maybe!-they might actually get it right and stick to JK's storyline...
    So I may watch it! It looks pretty amazing...:cool:
    And yes,each film is darker than the previous. But when you think about it, that happens in the books too as Voldemort becomes stronger in his ascent back to power...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Love2love wrote: »
    Looking good. Can't believe that I have to wait until November though!

Nope! You'll have to wait til next July now :(

Looks good... The child Tom doesn't seem like a very good actor though, which is a shame. Still, he can't be worse than Harry etc were in the first film I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Fishie wrote: »
    Looks good... The child Tom doesn't seem like a very good actor though, which is a shame. Still, he can't be worse than Harry etc were in the first film I suppose

The child Tom is actually the nephew of Ralph Fiennes who plays Voldemort, not that it means its bound to be good at acting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement