Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licence

• 31-07-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi this was a question i posted yesterday that seems to have been removed because I put my name at the end. I apologise for that, didn't realise it was wrong.
    If a person buys a licence for a product from the patent holder say last year and has been trading as a sole trader the past year, now the business has done very well and the person wishes to form a company. The problem with companies is of course taking money out of the company. I was suggesting that the individual sell the licence to the company but this person tells me that they have been told that they cannot sell the licence to the company. Is there an issue with selling a licence for a patented product to a company from an individual? Secondly how do you value a licence?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement