Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Enniskillen

Options
  • 30-07-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I was up in Enniskillen last weekend. I just went to 3 shops: Tesco, Asda, and Jolleys (Pet shop). Asda is fantastic for bargains. I had never been in one of their supermarkets before but for the amount of stuff I got and the price I got them for I got great bargains.

Anyway I am heading up again this weekend and I was just wondering if anybody knew of any other shops in Enniskillen that were worth checking out? Mainly looking for places that sell mobile phones cheaply as well as sports stuff(Runners, tracksuits, protein powders)..

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Might be worth asking same on the Fermanagh forum.

Asda is indeed a cheap enough place alright for shopping, though I use the one in Strabane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭FreedomJoe

gazzer wrote: »
    I was up in Enniskillen last weekend. I just went to 3 shops: Tesco, Asda, and Jolleys (Pet shop). Asda is fantastic for bargains. I had never been in one of their supermarkets before but for the amount of stuff I got and the price I got them for I got great bargains.

Anyway I am heading up again this weekend and I was just wondering if anybody knew of any other shops in Enniskillen that were worth checking out? Mainly looking for places that sell mobile phones cheaply as well as sports stuff(Runners, tracksuits, protein powders)..

Cheers

Woolworths in the town- cheap mobiles.
    Poundstretcher - near the entrance to Tesco.

Asda is fantastic, I purchased a Dyson Style hoover there last week for £20!

Heard they maybe coming down to the South! FINGERS CROSSED!
    And inside the shopping centre there is a health and beauty shop that sells real cheap bargains. The wife purchased one of those automatic air spray machines. Tesco Ireland €19. In There £5 !! Same Brand as well!

There is also a cheap bookshop in the town as well opposite woolworths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

I know this thread is a bit old but can you tell me if there is a mothercare or toys r us in enniskillen?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

No, but there's a toymaster with a nursery section, toy town with a nursery section, and a shop called Helena's nursery on the Sligo road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭knm

I'm planning on going to this town next week. I have no experience of it, so maybe someone could advise about a few places to shop.
    What are the "must visit" shops?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

knm wrote: »
    I'm planning on going to this town next week. I have no experience of it, so maybe someone could advise about a few places to shop.
    What are the "must visit" shops?
    Thanks.
    all of them lol. ASDA, Tesco, Toymaster, even the argos in uk is cheaper then here when convert the currency, irish government and its damn taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Marks&Spencer and Next in the Erne centre are good for kids clothes and much cheaper than the euro prices further south.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭knm

Thanks guys. just back after our trip today. Was very impressed by Asda especially, Tesco less so.
    The saving on Booze were incredible - worth the trip alone. Free bags, free parking and have to say it, very friendly/helpful people.
    Was left wondering if we went further into "the North", would there be even better savings?
    Alas, no camera shop in Enniskileen - maybe Omagh next time.
    Still the trip was a success and we will make it again.
    It really makes you realise just how much we are being screwed down here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 margaretta

type in asda and all the special offers comes on,,, very handy, write down what ya want, convert it in to eros and ya know exacly what it costs, and ya won't get a pile of **** either,i find that the best way to shop, so im heading there on sat, with my shopping list...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 donal thornhill

is there any good computer shops in enniskillen

• Advertisement
Advertisement