Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub refuses fat girls

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

antodeco wrote: »
    Maybe its because when they stop dancing, they keep on jiggling!!

In fairness though, fat birds do try harder ;)

But they do leave less space on the dancefloor for everyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

And somehow they've all got great personalities.

You know when your mate phones you and says "my girlfiends mate so and so's coming out, she's got a great personality".

She's never, ever, ever, pretty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭Homer

Dinter wrote: »
    And somehow they've all got great personalities.

You know when your mate phones you and says "my girlfiends mate so and so's coming out, she's got a great personality".

She's never, ever, ever, pretty.

Fat birds and mopeds gentlemen.... Fat birds and mopeds... Nuff said :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

they must be really lazy.. they started a Facebook protest page in retaliation instead of getting up off their arses and actually doing a real protest... ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Isn't an American size 14 different to what a size 14 would be over here?
    Jersey is in the UK. :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I wonder if they'd get away with it if it were somebody in a wheelchair...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

hussey wrote: »
    A sniper wouldn't take her out

the tide wouldn't either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

jd wrote: »
    My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

I think g'em and Seamus summed the situation up pretty well:
    g'em wrote: »
    no publicity is bad publicity.
    seamus wrote: »
    Men spend way more money in clubs and pubs than women do, therefore more hot women = more men = more money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Since when did a size 14 become obese?????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Since the previously non existent size 4 started to exist! Seriously though, she says her friend's a size 14 - she could be a size 14 to 16 or a large 14. Or she might have the odd size 14 garment. As I said, generally size 14 is average, but for example, a girl who's only 5 foot would be pretty big at size 14.
    Piste wrote: »
    If a person's overweight though, they can do something about it.
    I know, some people have problematic relationships with food and it's not easy to just switch these off, and food addiction can be like drug addiction, but it's not impossible to get to a healthy weight - not easy sure, but not impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Is the person in the wheelchair fat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Maybe the cds/records skip when they all hit the dance floor at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

I would have just said "Sorry you are not wearing the correct footwear for this establishment".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Isn't an American size 14 different to what a size 14 would be over here?

American 14 is UK 16/18 not so sure....

btw lads STFU... not like ye are any skinny, i bet the lot of ye are fat, obesed geeks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

Good.

That girls not just fat, you know, a few extra pounds or whatever they call it, shes massive.

Shes not even a Its the end of the night and I couldnt give a ****.

Do you mean like a Fat bird in a specially modified wheelchair? That'd take up even more space ffs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

seamus wrote: »
    Jersey is in the UK. :)

Whoops I didn't read the story and automatically thought of the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

MIN2511 wrote: »

btw lads STFU... not like ye are any skinny, i bet the lot of ye are fat, obesed geeks!!

riiiiight.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a nerve has been touched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Does anyone not think its a bit lousy though that they weren't left in purely because they were overweight????

It wasn't simply to be personal and malicious for the sake of it though MJOR, it was because it was bad for business.

In fairness there's a big difference between this and the "size 12 is quite big" thread. The guys here are simply stating their preference - sure, they're doing it in a very crass, obnoxious way, but that's just how some guys roll.

To judge a person though on their weight is really bad form, and I'd strongly disagree with the tired sentiment of "thin people get all the grief, you can't say boo to a fat person."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Sounds like a nerve has been touched.

Yes!

I am sick of ye lads talking about fat girls!!! If it's not fat girls it's how Foreign(Polish) women are hotter than Irish women...

Like ffs we don't complain that yer penises are too small!!!! or that the lot of ye don't know where the g spot is... OR...

I am a size 14 and proud, i have big boobs and big ass!!! I am black it comes with the genes... if you don't like it kiss my fat black ass!:D

True. You won't see threads in The Ladies' Lounge devoted to crassly making fun of guys' wobbly bits. Sure, it's not as if such posts don't exist, but... wow! There's no equivalent of the misogynistic language sometimes seen around Boards...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Since when did a size 14 become obese?????????
    she said
    My friend, who is only a size 14, was not allowed in either.

which implies the size 14 was the slim one.

but I hope I can stil wear my TShirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Of course we are. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I am black it comes with the genes...

Y'know there are several charities out there who would have us believe differently >_>

I am sick of ye lads talking about fat girls!!! If it's not fat girls it's how Foreign(Polish) women are hotter than Irish women...

They are deal with it.
    Like ffs we don't complain that yer penises are too small!!!! or that the lot of ye don't know where the g spot is... OR...

How many Irish penises have you seen to be able to make the judgement that the majority of them are small?

How many Irish guys have you slept to say the majority of them don't know where the g spot is?
    I am a size 14 and proud, i have big boobs and big ass!!! I am black it comes with the genes... if you don't like it kiss my fat black ass!:D

Good for you. But people will still find you unattractive while other people would love it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

So, how you doinnnnn?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement