Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub refuses fat girls

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Tazdedub

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I am a size 14 and proud, i have big boobs and big ass!!! I am black it comes with the genes... if you don't like it kiss my fat black ass!:D

Pix please. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

I just think it was a bit mean to the girls.

Dudess I have no problems with the lads voicing their opinions:) I just think it was mean of the night club owners. :mad:

Having said that they did go to the media and draw the attention to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

I am black it comes with the genes.

As someone has kindly pointed out...no it does not.

I find that quite insulting actually, given the millions of people starving to death in Africa.

Great "genes" they have eh ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

seamus wrote: »
    Jersey is in the UK. :)
    No its not. Its a crown dependency or some such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

MJOR wrote: »
    Having said that they did go to the media and draw the attention to themselves.

Which is bad for business how exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

pvt.joker wrote: »

I find that quite insulting actually, given the millions of people starving to death in Africa.

Great "genes" they have eh ? :rolleyes:
    Well genetically, healthy women of African origin do tend to have booty. Those starving African people have no booty because... eh... they're starving. Lack of food pretty much cancels out the effects of genes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Homer wrote: »
    Knew I should have put a smiley on the end! Hate explaining my jokes :mad:

No, Homer, please don't! Resist the tide of smileys! Your joke was perfectly fine.

Anyway, in this thread it's hard not to see the smiley icons as little fat people having an emotional day.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Dudess wrote: »
    Theres no equivalent of the misogynistic language sometimes seen around Boards...

:confused:

Saying that a particular section of a particular gender is unattractive isn't mysogynistic at all.

If you can find a news article saying about how fat men are being banned from a club I'd say you'd be surprised at the level of support you'd get.

Seriously I fukin hate when I'm coming back from the bar and some fat turniphead* with glazed eyes from drinking forty gallons of lager bashes into me. I make a point of aiming the bit that splashes at his bulging flabby body.

*By turniphead I mean the sort of lad wit the big round head and huge jowls hanging down that obscure his neck so it looks like his head just grew out of his shoulders like a massively deformed, yet talkative pimple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Piste wrote: »
    Y'know there are several charities out there who would have us believe differently >_>

Ba-Zing..!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dinter wrote: »
    Saying that a particular section of a particular gender is unattractive isn't mysogynistic at all.
    I know. That's what I said. However I was referring to the language used - you wouldn't see that on the Ladies' Lounge in reference to overweight men.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

There are 3 types of fat people in my book:

1) Fat people who are fat and know it. They dont care about it. -> I have nothing against these people and would not treat them differently.

2) Fat people who are fat and bitch about it. Seriously, a diet is not going to help. A good diet with relative excercise (not talking about 4 hours fitness a day) will get you into shape. I know alot of overweight girls and are always complaining about it, but never do anything. "Oh, Ill have a large Big Mac meal please, and and Sprite Zero". FFS.

3) Fat people who dont know they're fat. Ugh, the people who walk around with can only be described as a "bum bag/fanny pack" suffering from elephantitis. Just because you buy a size 12, doesnt mean you ARE a size 12. Thankfully during the winter its a lot less prevailant!

So, to sum up! I have no issue with fat people who know they are, and are happy. Its the lazy ones that bitch about it and say "oh god look at me. Dont judge me" whilst doing nothing about it.

MJOR wrote: »
    Does anyone not think its a bit lousy though that they weren't left in purely because they were overweight????

Yeah, I think it was crappy, and the manager sounds like an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

I heard Krystle did this...we went there 1 night, and while me and my b/f got in no problem, one of my other mates got told it was over 23's only (she's 22). Dunno if they said this cos it was true or because our other friend (who's pretty big) was standing beside her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

antodeco wrote: »
    3) Fat people who dont know they're fat.

Haha!

/whispers: "I see fat people...walking around like regular people. They don't know they're fat!"

ozzyoh wrote: »
    I heard Krystle did this...we went there 1 night, and while me and my b/f got in no problem, one of my other mates got told it was over 23's only (she's 22). Dunno if they said this cos it was true or because our other friend (who's pretty big) was standing beside her.

No, it's because it's a pretentious sh1thole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

gogglebok wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it was crappy, and the manager sounds like an asshole.

I just hate to think of anyone being made to feel like that about anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Like ffs we don't complain that yer penises are too small!!!! or that the lot of ye don't know where the g spot is... OR...

Well you should. If someone has a cock that is not up to size or is a **** lay then that is your business if you keep on doing them! :D

In all seriousness though, you can't expect people to be physically attracted to everyone, i imagine you have a type you don't go for.

This is just like me getting upset for saying she finds men with bears ugly or something.

Who gives a ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

2) Fat people who are fat and bitch about it. Seriously, a diet is not going to help. A good diet with relative excercise (not talking about 4 hours fitness a day) will get you into shape. I know alot of overweight girls and are always complaining about it, but never do anything. "Oh, Ill have a large Big Mac meal please, and and Sprite Zero". FFS.

Or make excuses

"Oh I only have the occasional sweet"

"Yeah a three piece suite, by the look of you"

*Ricky Gervais Animals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Not all girls of african origin have big behinds and big bxxbs. certain regions seem to but if you look and Somlian ,ethiopian and the countries more to the north, seem to be slimer in nature. Just like an earlier comment about all the eastern european girls been better looking than the Irish, it is all bull. Learn to love all the ladies ,each have there own unique attributes that makes them great.
    As for the reason for the thread, that is crap , hope he goes to court and we will see how his business fairs while paying off a large settlement, excuss the pun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Dragan wrote: »

This is just like me getting upset for saying she finds men with bears ugly or something.

Who gives a ****?

I give a ****. Men with bears is not something I would like to see. Did they even survive the experience?

You're Simon Smith, aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

ozzyoh wrote: »
    Kyrstle is over 23's only so not that :)
    They are deal with it.
    deal with my comments too!
    How many Irish penises have you seen to be able to make the judgement that the majority of them are small?
    Do we need to check sizes now :O
    How many Irish guys have you slept to say the majority of them don't know where the g spot is?

No need to count the Irish penises or guys i have slept with... I generalised and so did you!
    Good for you. But people will still find you unattractive while other people would love it.
    Such is life, love some hate some!
    pvt.joker wrote: »

Great "genes" they have eh ?
    My genes!!!! Does not mean every African's genes!!!!

Jumpy wrote: »
    I give a ****. Men with bears is not something I would like to see. Did they even survive the experience?

Ah typos, how the haunt me! :D

Ah typos, how the haunt me! :D

Remember now, a simple capital in the right place can be the difference between

"I helped my uncle Jack off a horse"

and

"I helped my uncle jack off a horse"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Well you should. If someone has a cock that is not up to size or is a **** lay then that is your business if you keep on doing them! :D

In all seriousness though, you can't expect people to be physically attracted to everyone, i imagine you have a type you don't go for.

Who gives a ****?

True!

Just that majority of the lads here are ever ready to pass stupid comments!

AH is mostly male anyways:rolleyes:

No need to count the Irish penises or guys i have slept with... I generalised and so did you!

Ah yes but it's a lot easier to see a lot of fat women walking down the street than it is to see mens penises!! :pac:

True!

Just that majority of the lads here are ever ready to pass stupid comments!

AH is mostly male anyways:rolleyes:

Of course they are, tis the internet!*

**My answer to both points raised! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

There are 3 types of fat people in my book:

1) Fat people who are fat and know it. They dont care about it. -> I have nothing against these people and would not treat them differently.

3) Fat people who dont know they're fat. Ugh, the people who walk around with can only be described as a "bum bag/fanny pack" suffering from elephantitis. Just because you buy a size 12, doesnt mean you ARE a size 12. Thankfully during the winter its a lot less prevailant!

So, to sum up! I have no issue with fat people who know they are, and are happy. Its the lazy ones that bitch about it and say "oh god look at me. Dont judge me" whilst doing nothing about it.
    NO 3 I KNOW SOMEBODY LIKKE THAT WILL BUY A 12 AND CAN NOT PULL UP THE ZIP ON A PAIR OF JEANS.THEY END UP WITH BUILDERS BUM.BUT THEY WILL INSIST THAT THEY ARE A 12,ME ON THE OTHER HAND SIZE 16 BUT WILL ACTUALLY BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP FOR COMFORT.

• Advertisement

marti101 wrote: »
    NO 3 I KNOW SOMEBODY LIKKE THAT WILL BUY A 12 AND CAN NOT PULL UP THE ZIP ON A PAIR OF JEANS.THEY END UP WITH BUILDERS BUM.BUT THEY WILL INSIST THAT THEY ARE A 12,ME ON THE OTHER HAND SIZE 16 BUT WILL ACTUALLY BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP FOR COMFORT.

Size 16 is not too big to have the right to ignore the caps lock key.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement