Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any '420-friendly' accommodation out there?

Options
  • 30-07-2008 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all!

I'm starting in ucd in a couple of weeks, I'm a girl, 23, smoker, looking for accommodation with other postgrads preferably. Open to any offers... of accommodation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Hey all!

I'm starting in ucd in a couple of weeks, I'm a girl, 23, smoker, looking for accommodation with other postgrads preferably. Open to any offers... of accommodation.

I believe it's referred to as Belgrove :D

I'd be careful about posting such on the web btw.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 alennon1

Hi,
    Im living in Booterstown with 2 other students who are currently on work placement. We have a single room in our house for €500 a month. Its near the DART and bus routes. Its also a smoking house. We're looking for someone to move in next week though. Let me know if you are interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement