Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Lantern Comic Query

Options
  • 30-07-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I was in Forbidden Planet reciently, and saw some Green Lantern Corp figures. On the back it said that they were from a story: the Sinestro Corps or something similar.

Anyone know if this is out yet in TPB? I think Superboy Prime escapes in it, so im dying to read it. Any info would be great. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I think "The Sinestro Corps" has been fully released in two trades, however if you go to www.dccomics.com you'll be able to check the exact dates both trades were released, but as far as I can recall they've definitely been released by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Yes it went on for about a year, was very good,dont know if there is a graphic novel of it yet,was covered in Green lanter,Green lantern corps and had a special with Superman aswell

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It looks like there are three books (hardcover only so far, it would appear):
    GL: Tales of the Sinestro Corps
    GL: Sinestro Corps War vol. 1
    GL: Sinestro Corps War vol. 2

There should be softcover versions released at some point, but they're not listed yet so you might be waiting a while for them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Sweet, gotta check that out! Thanks for the info guys.

Also the last cover looks great :D
    Love the retro-ness of the Anti-Monitor. The most destructive entity ever, and he looks like a sex toy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

He really does! Usually, the paperbacks are released about six months after the hardback. I recently vowed to wait for the paperbacks, since they're cheap and take up (slightly) less space.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

The Sinestro Corps War is, quite frankly, the best event of the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Yeah, Sinestro Corps is the best thing DC have done in a long time!
    Of course, Final Crisis is only 3 issues in!!
    Blackest Night next year looks like its gonna be great!!!

Advertisement