Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying music for the good

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Ok, I'm back in here...

I buy CDs, and have hundreds of them. But they are all gathering dust on various CD racks because as soon as I buy a CD I rip it and then listen to it on my MP3 player or my laptop. Even around the house I have decent speakers that I plug my MP3 player into and listen to the radio / music from that. And the CD player in my car stopped working so I got an FM transmitter for my MP3 player so CDs don't even get to my car any more. So any CDs I buy are pretty much immediately shelved.

But having said that I will continue to buy CDs for various reasons (nice to have, inlay cards, supporting artists, etc...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

All this **** over vinyl, i'll never understand.

+1

Advertisement