Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Irratates you?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

MMW wrote: »
    People who stare at me when my beloved angel acts up in public, as though I can't control him.....ever been a child? they all know thats the best time to act up so as to embarrass parents, we all did it!
    Children who throw a tantrum in public :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

When you are asked what irritates you and you cannot remember the really really irrirating things!
    When people make noise in the cinema.
    When my housemate move my stuff....yes you bitch, i'm on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

blokes who use hair straightners. seriously i was on a bus the other day and three or four lads about 17 18ish were all talking about which one they use. come on!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Indie18 wrote: »
    blokes who use hair straightners. seriously i was on a bus the other day and three or four lads about 17 18ish were all talking about which one they use. come on!!!!!

Kinda similar....I was at the hair dressers yesterday and one guy came in wanting to get about 101 things done to his hair, getting blond highlights on one side and dark on the other, he ended up looking like a badger in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Every single last one of the above.......

But most of all the taxi and bus drivers who drive all the way down the bus lane then think they can pull out in front of you.....those fcukers need shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

not yet wrote: »
    Every single last one of the above.......

But most of all the taxi and bus drivers who pull drive all the way down the bus lane then think they can pull out in front of you.....those fcukers need shooting.

whats even worse than that is somebody who isn't driving a bus or taxi but does the same thing. why do people let them out i can't bealive it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Indie18 wrote: »
    whats even worse than that is somebody who isn't driving a bus or taxi but does the same thing. why do people let them out i can't bealive it.

Oh yeah the classic.... jesus christ I'd pay to have a huge magnet pick up the car...extract the fcuker from it then crumple it into a smaal piece of scrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

I work in Clontarf, so I have to get the Dart to work.

The one thing that annoys me is the people who get on the Dart in Connolly , and take one step onto the Dart and turn around straight away so that when they arrive in Clontarf Dart Station they can just step off.

Problem?

When I'm trying to get on, I bloody well can't! Because this bloody suit is standing right in front of me with a blank 'what?' expression on his face, as if he's done nothing wrong.

Also, people who rush the train when I get on at the station where I live. People just step right in front of you when your just waiting patiently to get on.

/rant

Hauk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

When people type things ALL IN CAPS LOCK and then put a ridiculuos amount of exclamation marks after it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

- The uneducated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

People with small heads.

People who queue really early for gigs to get a place in the pit. I have a hangover to be nursing; I cannot be queuing overnight. May you die of the clap.

People who sign the ends of their posts like they are some opinion piece.

People who say they are getting a bag of popcorn and sitting back, when they sense a difference of opinion in a thread. How sad is that phrase? You will die a lonely mad old man.

People who put their computer specifications in their signature. What is your major malfunction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

People who use cushions as footstools.

And

People who use cushions instead of footstools.

Also ignorance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

people invading my space.
    people leaving doors open.
    people assuming we're mates, just cos we've met before.
    people i dont know in general. make me nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Those Irish people who love to see England lose in soccer, but support Man United or Liverpool or someone

People who complain that some luxury item (like popcorn in a cinema) costs too much and then go ahead and buy it anyway

Middle aged people (women in particular) with an inflated sense of self-importance

People who fashion all their beliefs around one of their tastes, by which I mean, someone who enjoys a particular type of music must dress a certain way or hold certain opinions

People who refer to underage girls as "jailbait"

People who won't stray out of what they're used to, for example, at work in a cinema, someone who asked me to recommend them a good film, so I said The Dark Knight was very good, but she refused to watch a Batman film as it must be for kids... ok, it's Batman, but it's also very good!

Parents who are blind to what their kids are up to

People who take no interest in their lives, those who say "I don't mind" when they're asked about something, they must have some opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Bad spelling.....good god it annoys me to no end!
    Also bad grammar in general.......loud chewing, people who think their children can do no wrong, pervy old men, Pat Kenny, and also people like Kerry Katona and Jordan. How many damn biographies has Jordan published now? Come on, who buys them?

*rant over* (for now) :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

IronMan wrote: »

And they love it when people give out to them about it. Try it and watch how eagerly they launch into a pre-prepared rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

IronMan wrote: »

What does that even mean?

Edit-
    Oops, I read that as like they are some onion piece :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

I am pretty sure I posted here before, but I am in for round 2.

Where do I begin...

*Ill informed people on matters of politics, current affairs, history, news etc. It doesn't take much time of your day to actually listen to the news in the morning and actually know what you are talking about before voicing opinions on matters heard through overheard conversations
    *The alarming lack of the heavy metal music scene in Ireland (after 3 years in the UK with it constantly)
    *People wearing tracksuits all the time
    *Inconsiderate drivers who have no patience at all for learners. They were in my position at one point in their lives
    *Tailgating (see above)
    *Public transport in Ireland
    *"Any excuse for the pub"
    *Agressive people (drunk or otherwise)
    *Some peoples over dependency on alcohol
    *Drunken fights in pubs/clubs
    *People who tell you their entire life story in less than five minutes
    *People who have opinions on books in general and don't read themselves or write at all
    *Dance music...period. That also includes Trance
    *Pop music
    *Kids out of control....be it in restaurants, public transport etc. Parents should watch their kids more closely and not let them run rampant

I am sure I will be back with others.

Advertisement