Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Irratates you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

People who just don't get it. You explain it to them and the following day they are clueless again.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

People who suffer from poor me/I'm a victim syndrome. ...who complain but won't do anything to change their situation just complain and moan about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Ignorance (as in stupidity and rudeness) really annoys me

Also the loud eaters, lived with 2 in college and spent a year judging my dinner time to avoid them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

People who sit in pubs giving out about the price of the beer they've just paid for. Morons! If you don't like the price don't go there. Get off your arse and protest with your feet.

Drink at home with your mates, play cards or Playstation or just sit and chat about how great it is to have a pint you didn't pay €5 for instead of sitting in a pub like a sheep and bending over and paying when asked for your €5. :rolleyes:

The culture of ignorance really irritates me. I despise people who seem to celebrate the fact that they know nothing about politics, geography, science or current affairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

1) People gawping at you while you are eating/trying to eat. this is not a zoo and I am not the main attraction, thank you!

2) People who continue to bombard you with questions even though you are trying to change the subject because it's a sensitive issue. And linked to that, people who seem to think they deserve an answer to their probing questions. "Where are you from?" "Where did you come from before that?" "What part?" Fück off! None of goddamn business!

3) People who can't get your fücking name right. I am not Lisa, nor am I Nessa, Melissa or Anita. Use your ears Neesa. Neesa. Neeeeeeeeeeesa!!

4) People who make phonecalls during lunch and glare at someone who dares to, I dunno, eat her lunch at lunchtime. (Fair enough I'm eating crisps today because I lost my handbag and had to raid my little desktop money tin to buy [i[something[/i] for lunch. Trust me, I'd rather be eating a sandwich like the one you're about to tuck into)

5) People who ask you "Where are the pens kept?" during lunch when you're trying to eat. Duh, I dunno, why don't you try the big cupboard where all the other stationary is kept? I like to call it the Stationary Cupboard, I'm hoping the name will catch on.

6) People who push their prams into you so that you fall over yourself trying to avoid kicking the poor child in the head.

7) People. Just, just people!!
    :-) :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

People who talk over you whilst you are talking!!

People who dont make eye contact when you are being introduced to them. Arrogance or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭token56

Story Toppers, you know the ones, you tell a story then have to tell one just to top yours.
    People who blow smoke into my face, if you do it I reserve the right to smash your head in.
    To go along with other people bad drivers, in particular people who dont understand how to use f**king indicators and when to use them, its no good pulling out and then indicating, also drivers who dont know how the f**l a roundabout works.
    People playing ringtones/music loudly on public transport or just in general to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Cremo wrote: »
    ****ing everything.

One of those days is it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

People being constantly late.Once or twice doesn't bother me but when they do it repeatedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Neesa wrote: »
    People who can't get your fücking name right. I am not Lisa, nor am I Nessa, Melissa or Anita. Use your ears Neesa. Neesa. Neeeeeeeeeeesa!!
    Jeez Lisa, relax! We hear you! :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

C*nts in 10mph tractors on country roads. Even bigger c*nts in 10mph cars on country roads.

oh i agree with you .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

BrynW wrote: »
    One of those days is it?!
    always is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

'tudin bouncers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Fat chicks in nightclubs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oho, I see what you did there!

I hate when you take butter out of the fridge to spread on toast but it's too hard and you just end up mangling your toast.

That said, I almost never use butter and almost always use Flora.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

People with free newspapers and **** who hold them out in your way as you're walking waiting for you to take them, no thanks Johnny No-Job, if I wanted some extra toilet paper id get it off someone who isnt a recovering Heroin Addict

People who walk slowly in groups on footpaths blocking everyone behind them from getting to where they are going.

Enourmous fat people on buses who smell bad.

Buildres throwing up barriers all over roads and telling you where you can cross or walk.

People on Bikes who take every red light as a chance to weave and dodge their way through cars and people so they can get up to the line and slowly puter on as cars and normal people have to dodge to avoid killing them.

The Homeless

Junkies who want to bum a cigerrate than ask for some money aswell for a hostel for the night.

Idiots in giant baddy rap clothes

Scumbags having loud shouty, obscene coversations as if they are proud everyone can hear their half literate bollocks.

People who play awful music on loud speakers on their phones.

Hmmm, more later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

All of the above!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Piste wrote: »
    I hate when you take butter out of the fridge to spread on toast but it's too hard and you just end up mangling your toast.

And that's why I keep mine in a butter dish in the press!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Someone has to say it,

Women drivers.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

1. People that eat/ chew gum down the phone
    2. People that stand too close to me in queues
    3. People with no table manners
    4. People that are rude to retail workers
    5. Retail workers that re rude to customers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Going to the shop on my lunchbreak and buying milk for the office paying for it out of my own money without any suggestion of a "Thank you Nessa" from the people I work with.

I have got to get this "DOORMAT" tattoo removed from my forehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

People who listen to crap music on their phones at the back of buses can die in a fiery pit of fire. Nobody needs to hear Skanger Hits 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Neesa wrote: »
    People who can't get your fücking name right. I am not Lisa, nor am I Nessa, Melissa or Anita. Use your ears Neesa. Neesa. Neeeeeeeeeeesa!!

at least it's just someone mishearing you.

try getting called Niall everytime you say your name is Neil and get back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Someone has to say it,

Women drivers.

;)
    Stereotype much??

Sales assistants who continue their conversation with their workmate whilst serving you, or sales assistants that don't say hello to you, or sales assistants that leave your change on the counter rather than handing it to you. . . .GAH [I was actually a sales assistant for 5 years & it drove me mental going elsewhere when I was so damn polite! ]

BAD SPELLING DRIVES ME CRAZY! And I'm not talking about typos! Bad punctuation is a big NO NO also

And noisy eaters.

And slow drivers. Or drivers who attempt to pass you out even though you were just about to pass out the car in front of you. Or drivers who don't use indicators on roundabouts. [I have very little patience!!!!]

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Gonna second whoever said storytoppers..

People being late

Knob ends on the bus playing music aloud on their phone

People doing less than the speed limit in the outside lane

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

People who eat loudly or breathe loudly or make noises by figdeting.

People who litter and even more so when the bin is RIGHT THERE!!

Bad customer service, which is very common in Ireland!

People with no manners.

When someone gives you the wet handshake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Stereotype much??
    Joke much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

people just who are rude, people giving evil looks, so childish and just bad manners in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

What Irratates me?
    • Women with an opinion
    • my mother
    • not being allowed to post lolcats in feedback
    • trying to **** with sandpaper
    • taking a sh!t and then realising im out of bog roll..ass rash.
    • communists
    • extreme right wingers.
    • an itchy ring
    • ugly lesbians
    • the legal age of consent
    • women drivers
    • people that dont wash.
    • women that say "no means no"
    • women that say "no means yes"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

People with no manners.

Seeing a group of lads walking down the road, every single one of them showing their white socks and all with the exact same hairstyle.... Which looks very much like a pineapple on top of their head.

Scumbags, especially the loud ones.

Advertisement