Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Irratates you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Joke much?
    I know, I forgot to put in my smiley :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Jfla

Noisy eaters + people who look a their mobile phones during the cinema. Both these thing drive me crazy to the point where i invision myself doing a dexter on them, A nice intimite murder with an electric saw. That will each them manners!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

- People who start every sentence with ....'What was I going to say' or a long 'eeeeeehhhhhh' or fill sentences with 'like'

Get your brain in gear before you start fookin speaking ffs!!!

- People who end every sentence with ....'d'ya know what I mean?'
    It's not necessary. I understand you, promise!

- I hate when the ad break come on the tv an the ads are much louder that the programme you were watching.... bastids,,,, TV3 in particular,,,

- In traffic: when you yield to an on-comer only to rlealise that they are not coming in your direction but that they are just to fooking lazy to indicate left

- People who indicate right when going straight THROUGH a roundabout

- People who are wine snobs but really know fook all about wine

- People who turn vicious / depressed / paranoid when drinking. Don't fooking drink!

- I hate the ridiculously bad level of customer service in one of the nations most popular supermarkets (rhymes with Bum Sores)

- People who wear shades in doors (with the exception of poker players and blind people)

- Female bosses on a powertrip - you don't HAVE to be a bitch to be successful in business!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Yore ma constantly nagging me for more fun time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

The sound of children playing.

Idoits who'd rather annoy the whole neighbourhood with their pointless house alarm, than pay a few hundred quid to have the thing fixed / installed properly.

• Advertisement

DetectivFoxtrot:

People who indicate right when going through a roundabout? You mean if they're taking the 3rd exit? Because you're suppoesd to indicate right & then indicate left after you pass the 2nd exit, or 3rd exit if you're going back the way you came. Apologies if I misinterpreted you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Cars that dont indicate and then have the nerve to beep at you when you're crossing the road :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Piste wrote: »
    Cars that dont indicate and then have the nerve to beep at you when you're crossing the road :mad:

I got beeped (and roared) at for walking on the zebra crossing. ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Dord wrote: »
    Bad spelling.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ruu wrote: »
    I got beeped (and roared) at for walking on the zebra crossing. ;_;

bet they didnt realise you were an SMod on boards did they?

Did u not flash ur badge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

DetectivFoxtrot:

People who indicate right when going through a roundabout? You mean if they're taking the 3rd exit? Because you're suppoesd to indicate right & then indicate left after you pass the 2nd exit, or 3rd exit if you're going back the way you came. Apologies if I misinterpreted you.

on those tiny roundabouts (e.g. the humpy ones!) - you go straight through them i.e. neither left or right. If you were to indicate, by the time you start to do so you are off the roundabout, as such it's safer (to pedestrians) not to do so, as they may think you are going around instead of through and cross the road as a result... bigger rounabouts on dual lane roads with more exit I can understand.... now don't EVER do it!! I'll hunt you down bubblewrap! :p:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 gerardoleary

soccer players wages
    dust
    cocky people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Bad table manners, especialy watching a person licking a knife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Lads that wear their jeans just under their arse cheeks. Noone wants to see the pants your mam bought you in Dunnes, pull up your jeans and wear a belt.

+1 on spelling and grammar

Ironic that someone who gets irritated by bad GRAMMAR spells the word incorrectly!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Kavinsky

Callers to the adrian kennedy phoneshow. My god.

adsgirl wrote: »
    Bad table manners, especialy watching a person licking a knife.
    Unless they do it seductively right? ;)

Oh and DetectivFoxtrot, I know what you mean. What the flamin hell is the purpose of those humps anyways? They're hardly classified as "roundabouts". Tuam is the proud owner of ONE of them :p I thought we were unique!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ironic that someone who gets irritated by bad GRAMMAR spells the word incorrectly!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm tired okay?! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

*That* person who has the wonderful skill of coming across as both arrogant and ignorant at the same time.......

Nose pickers and snot flickers.

• Advertisement

Unless they do it seductively right? ;)

:eek: Bad , bad mental image!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Those humps are popping up everywhere - they're worse if you go round them ;)

Those pesky spanish language students are really starting to madden me :mad:

That's exactly what I was thinking too :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Sunshine
    Attractive people
    Attractive people enjoying themselves
    Things that make other people happy
    Happiness in general
    Other people's success

Not really, just thought I'd add to the general air of bitterness, depression and begrudgery pervading this thread.

Baby-sick..:(

Cat sick which you don't discover for a few hours, yuck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Thrush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

People who, in day to day life are completely incapable to being aware of other people, even on a basic level.

i.e. that wo/man with the big bag on the bus who hits you on the head with it whilst passing to get off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

People who talk in the cinema.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Short People

Advertisement