Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Irratates you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Part timers at my work place. Lazy gits who don't put any effort into their work and expect full timers to clean up their mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

1. people who spend to long at the atm
    2. foreigners at work who talk their own language in front of you.
    3. scabs
    4. people who put to much butter or mayonaise on ur roll or sandwitch!
    5. loud music in cars.
    6. knackers
    7. gardai
    8. stuck up women
    9. people who cant take a joke
    10. slow sunday drivers

theres loads more but that will do for now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

slow drivers are at the top of my list...

they fall into people who mainly drive

hyundai accents
    fiestas
    micras

having these wiped off the planet would make life a whole lot better imo...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

People who don't put the remote control back in its proper place.

People who swim in the wrong speed lane at swimming pools.

Lazy people with no initiative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Radio stations that refuse to read out e-mail/texts at three am in the morning. And think this is the perfect time too rant on about some golden shovel, like what the hell, here is a golden shovel and there is a map too the bank :pac: .

Just read the texts/e-mail's after all we are your listeners, nice to be nice... :cool:

There now playing , Sugerbabes - Push the button...

May-be there trying to tell me something here !!!

Push the button, Push the button , Push the button .... (absolute hit music???)

Phek this You-tube for the win...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

msg11 wrote: »
    Radio stations that refuse to read out e-mail/texts at three am in the morning. And think this is the perfect time too rant on about some golden shovel, like what the hell, here is a golden shovel and there is a map too the bank :pac: .

Why don't you rant about the golden shovel here? You'd probably get your message across to a lot more people and I know my interest is piqued!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Why don't you rant about the golden shovel here? You'd probably get your message across to a lot more people and I know my interest is piqued!

No thanks, I will leave that up too them. They can stick the shovel up there sweet as ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

People who don't put the remote control back in its proper place.

People who swim in the wrong speed lane at swimming pools.

Lazy people with no initiative.
    People who refuse to swim in the designated swimming lanes in pools and then get a huff because they swam into your leisurely dead mans float

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

People who post "your ma".....it compares to the Steve Austin "What" thing a few years ago.

Another thing, when rappers talk for about 5 mins, saying

"you know how we do it", "we be keeping it real", "you gotsta be on your game".....etc
    and then and the end say........"you know what I'm saying"......talking but not saying anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭A_M101

I HATE when my housemate does such a rubbish job draining her food after cooking that she leaves large amounts of pasta/rice/vegtables sitting in the drain of the sink. Then it blocks the sink and looks disgusting and someone else has to do the nasty job of fishing it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

People on this site who say 'I seen...'.

People who text in the cinema.

Cyclists who ignore red lights at pedestrian crossings i.e. almost every cyclist in Dublin.

Aggressive drivers who bully other road users.

Cars with loud exhausts. Even when these cars are idling in neutral the rumble is still loud enough to shake the walls of my house.

DJ's on bland morning radio shows who try to be funny and witty on bland commercial radio stations and the people who listen to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Decuc500 wrote: »
    Cyclists who ignore red lights at pedestrian crossings i.e. almost every cyclist in Dublin.

Seconded!

I'd also like to add people who try to crush your hand and call it a "handshake". Especially if I'm wearing a ring. There's "firm" and then there "gonna need an x-ray".

I vote to make this a sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ugly men who perve on hot women.

Forget it lads, you're not getting anywhere with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Newspapers that constantly refer to "quad bikes". How in God's name can you have a four-wheeled bicycle??? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Parents who can't be bothered to actually parent, and rudeness in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

Bad spelling irritates me.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheBrig

Parents who let their little darlings run riot around a pub/cafe/restaurant and glare at you when the little f**k runs into your knees while you are trying to avoid them - yeah I didn't PURPOSELY knee them in the face but next time I will.
    Parents who prop their babies up in your face while you are eating breakfast/lunch - yeah I know they fill up your whole world and there was possibly no existence ever before them, but I'M NOT GOING TO GOO AND GAA OVER A STRANGE BABY. Get them out of my face.
    Parents who stand a mile away from their kids going "EMILY...EMILY...EMILY...EMILY"..GO OVER AND GET YOUR F**KING CHILD.
    Normal cool fun loving friends becoming all the above once a sprog comes into play.
    Anyone who replies to this going "ah bet you don't have a child"
    People reading my magazine/paper before I do - Did I BUY it for you to go "oh did you see how much weight Britney has put on.." - actually I don't need to read it now, sure you just read out the articles to me.
    45-55 year old women who are unhappy in their lives. DO something about it.
    Slow atm'ers. Are you trying to contact your uncle in Australia??
    Ignorant shop assistants.
    Littering.
    Radio stations not tuned in properly.
    Brian O'Driscoll.
    People from outside Dublin who hate EVERYONE from Dublin, no exceptions. I once was bought a drink by a guy in Oz who was from Tipp and when he found out I was from Dublin, took it off me and walked off.
    Limp handshakes from girls. It feels PATHETIC.
    Limp handshakes from men because I'm a girl.

I better stop cos I'm putting myself into bad form here :D

The Brig, did you steal my brain??? Are you actually me??? I could have written that entire post.

:D why yes. Yes I am you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 mr-aido

cops on the phone as they pass you by on the motor way

• Advertisement

That God-awful Vodafone "We're Roaming" tv ad...

Ah you see I'm not you - I happen to quite like that ad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

I hate it when I see fat people eating in Supermac's or any fast food chain. I was in said restaurant the other day, and I saw a woman (who was pretty morbidly obese) stuffing her face with chips. To make it even worse, she was in a wheelchair, so it's not like she has a chance to work it off. For Christ's sake, why would they want to do it to themselves? It infuriates me! also hate it when I see them in supermarkets piling their trolley high with stuff that'll make 'em even fatter. It's absolutely disgusting!

Anotha ting I h8 is wen ppl txt me like dis wit no use of ful stops r commas txt spk is hard enuf 2 undrstnd as it is but without propa punctu8ion mkes it bout 10 tyms hrdr. (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭david_the_great

people who are rude because they may have a had a more comfortable life-

customers who make something so small seem like you have ruined their life

people who make slurping noises whilst eating cereal; and let it drop out too (barf)

people who qask alot of the same questions

blowing smoke in peoples faces is horriblke i agree- i hate when people do it to me and i AM a smoker.

shop workers who dont accomadate everyday things that its theur job to do.

shop workers who look down on you and make you feel small!

bus drivers who dont stop!!

buses being late- considerably late- 5 or 10 is grand

people who think they are toio good to talk to you

people who dont give you a chance- i could really go on

well i have actually lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Overgrown Feminists, with huge shoulder chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Hardcore Feminists - The ones that think the world would be a better place without men and that we're all bastards.

Shop assistants who talk to their friends and scanning their shopping REALLY SLOWLY holding everybody else up drives me wild. :mad:

Old ladies paying for their shopping with 1 cent coins and then at the last second realising they want a scratch card.............that she pays for with 1 cent coins.

People who demand you share your crisps with them and then another time when you want a crisp off them they refuse to give ya one :mad:

Dogshìt on the pavement, the big ones that are mushed, scattered and seem to go on for miles down the path. Makes it feel like a goddamn mine field.

People who don't use bins and just throw things on the street.

Women who keep changing their mind whether they want to get with you or not and then make you out to be a prick if you got sick of waiting for her and got with someone else :mad:

Those days where it rains constantly for 25 hours, leaving you caged in your own home. :mad:

Women at ATM machines, fùck off and get some training!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

A fella I was in college with (Bob) broke his friends nose for doing that! Before the smoking ban came in they were sitting in a bar and yer man was unintentionally and probably unknowingly blowing smoke in Bob's face. Bob asked him to watch where he was blowing the smoke; that it was going straight into his face. The friend did it again, but this time on purpose. Bob told him to seriously stop or he'd smack him if he did it again. The friend did it again. Bob threw a punch and landed yer man flat on his back with a broken nose. Lesson learned!

I wish I could do that to others....would solve alot of my problems.
    oh - and bad drivers. Was driving up from Cork last weekend on the M8 and there was a fella on an empty road driving in the over-taking / fast lane in front of me doing the flat 120 with no one inside him or on the road ahead. I came up behind him and patiently waited for him to pull over. Nothing. I flashed him once. Nothing. I flashed him a few more times. He gestures back to me to go around the inside of him!!! I was in a rage a drove along side him on the inside to gesture at him that he should be in the slow lane. He roars back at me and speeds up. Then slows to his 120 again. In the end I was forced to under take him. Prick.

Should have rammed IMO.
    DetectivFoxtrot:

People who indicate right when going through a roundabout? You mean if they're taking the 3rd exit? Because you're suppoesd to indicate right & then indicate left after you pass the 2nd exit, or 3rd exit if you're going back the way you came. Apologies if I misinterpreted you.

Yes but not if your in the left lane coming onto the roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

-Noisy eaters
    -Slow ATMers, especially those who use 3 cards, and even when the money comes out, spend 2 minutes putting it into their wallet carefully and slowly putting the wallet in their bag. AGHHH!!!
    -Rude, ignorant customers who look down on me, expect the impossible, act as if I make up store policy, or just the really ungrateful/annoying ones. Prime offenders- middle-aged menopausal women, eastern-europeans (they need a lesson in how to shop basically), and skangers, the older type who can get reallly threatening.
    - Tourists on Grafton Street, especially those who walk 6/7 abreast so it's impossible to get around them. Normally I will walk via Chatham/Clarendon street, but a lot of times I need to go via Grafton Street.
    - In the same vein, Spanish students who mill around in groups of 70 which wouldn't be so bad if they moved out of the way but NO, so when you're forced to push your way though, they act as if you've just punched them in the face.
    - Street entertainers (really just the guy who dances with the puppet to waltzes etc.) who make their circle so wide that the crowd are standing against shop windows and it's soooo difficult to get through.

I am not an ignorant shop assistant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

sh*tetalk at work about work.....yapping away all day about work related stuff. (with all the business lingo included)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

People who stand in queue's (waiting to buy something/pay for something) who wait until the very last second to get their money/purse/wallet out!! i mean FFS pull your finger out and hurry up!! What else are you going to do in a queue!!

Advertisement