Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 3PAY Price Plans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Dont know about skype but the k660 does. It also has the same music player as the w910i.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

Delighted that the plans will be launched on August 1st, or rumoured to be. Not too long to wait so. now if only my iPhone would support 3 sim cards...oh well...wouldn't be the first time I've been carrying around 2 phones lol. Especially if it's gonna save me money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

dmn wrote: »
    now if only my iPhone would support 3 sim cards.

the iphone takes a 3 sim in Hong Kong, i'm sure your could find away for it to work....:rolleyes:
    http://iphone.three.com.hk/website/zh/roi.jsp

OP the nokia n73 is a mighty phone, everything works with it, skype, sling, msn, orb etc.....no other network offers it at the price of €179 and that's not only a web deal you can get it any shop...

If was buying a three phone, i'd buy one in a store today, and change to the new price plan tomorrow...there's method in the madness..trust me;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the iphone takes a 3 sim in Hong Kong, i'm sure your could find away for it to work....:rolleyes:
    http://iphone.three.com.hk/website/zh/roi.jsp

he most likely has the old iphone. there's no reason the new one wouldn't take a 3 sim

yes it's the first gen iphone i have :(

• Advertisement

yes it's the first gen iphone i have :(

Ahh poor u, would you not upgrade to a lg vewty, excellent phone, kicks the iphones ass, i've got the apple interface nearly workng on mine - slide to open, all the little widgets etc....

REALLY?? I didn't know you could get an iPhone interface on it? Any links or images to show me how it looks?
    The only thing I've been thinking about the Viewty, isn't a bit chunky?

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    he most likely has the old iphone. there's no reason the new one wouldn't take a 3 sim

surprised you didn't recommend a meteor sim, you know 2G phones are only for 2G netwroks:D

REALLY?? I didn't know you could get an iPhone interface on it? Any links or images to show me how it looks?
    The only thing I've been thinking about the Viewty, isn't a bit chunky?

It's way smaller and lighter than an iphone......I use an apple mac everyday but I think the LG is a way more pratical phone..and the camera is excellent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3X_Zj8oPTQ

lol...I guess it's because we were talking about the new 3PAY plans and I mentioned that I would have to carry 2 phones if I wanted to move to 3. Mt iPhone is with Meteor atm

• Advertisement

lol...I guess it's because we were talking about the new 3PAY plans and I mentioned that I would have to carry 2 phones if I wanted to move to 3. Mt iPhone is with Meteor atm

:D:D:D:D:D
    LOSER.jpg

It's way smaller and lighter than an iphone......I use an apple mac everyday but I think the LG is a way more pratical phone..and the camera is excellent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3X_Zj8oPTQ

i know we're drifting off topic here, but isn't the screen much smaller than iPhone too? It's available now since November 2007, have 3 any plans for a new model like tocco?

i know we're drifting off topic here, but isn't the screen much smaller than iPhone too? It's available now since November 2007, have 3 any plans for a new model like tocco?

It's plenty big, there's a full querty keboard in landscape mode whch is very easy to use, I prefer it to the straight up jeybaord on the iphone..

Not sure about any new models, the viewty is still good for a few years...the viewty has out sold the iphone in nearly every market except the US......bet you didn't see that on the 02 posters:)

You'd think that 3 would have created a bit more hype about this all along with the iPhone being screamed about from the top of buildings by applw, o2 and consumers.

So still no news on the new price plans no?

You'd think that 3 would have created a bit more hype about this all along with the iPhone being screamed about from the top of buildings by applw, o2 and consumers.

So still no news on the new price plans no?

They completley missed the boat on that one, they were 2 busy kung fu kicking big bills and pricey broadband......... the viewty it's still a better buy than the iphone if you want a touchscreen with a decent camera....

loads of news on the new price plans.....read back through this post;)

what's the one thing the that none of the other networks offer? the answer is in the question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭apollodjs

Yeah but what are the T&C's of there offer

what's the one thing the that none of the other networks offer? the answer is in the question!

Mobile TV? lol

apollodjs wrote: »
    Yeah but what are the T&C's of there offer

you have to be nice to customer care:D

Mobile TV? lol

Free skype & msn?

• Advertisement

Just got info regarding the new 3 offers, from 3 themselves via their online chat to customer service...I won't say new price plan cause it's not. But if I post info will I get a slap on the wrist?

Well how about I'll go as far as saying that there are NO new price plans and instead 3 are launching a new ADDON!

You'll get banned, keep it quite....no harm in teasing though:D
    thursdayRedCherryLips.gif

You'll get banned, keep it quite....no harm in teasing though:D

Banned eventhough 3 customer service gave me the information without hesitation and told me that it will indeed be launching tomorrow. Oh and it costs €6.93 for the addon....which is a weekly addon.

Banned eventhough 3 customer service gave me the information without hesitation and told me that it will indeed be launching tomorrow. Oh and it costs €6.93 for the addon....which is a weekly addon.

6.93? do you have the link to the chat room handy?

ya he told me €6.93 but i bet it will be €6.99
    the link is http://livechat.boldchat.com/aid/7939057008210113350/bc.chat?cwdid=2337875678197600307

or you can find it on this page in the right column -> http://www.three.ie/contactus/contactform.htm

I was told the same 6.93e per week for 200min and 700 text other calls costs are going down also so they say anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

I guess this is where the odd figure of 6.93 comes from..?

(€6.93 * 4) / 28 days = 99 cents per day.

Advertisement