Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick - Singer required

Options
  • 30-07-2008 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All,

WE are trying to form a covers band at the moment, only problem is finding a singer in Limerick city...

anyone out there who is looking to get involved in a project like this let me know!!!

we do popular modern rock covers, and old classics too!!

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

could u give an example of songs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

Ya, not a bother.

Killers - Somebody Told Me / All These Things That I've Done
    White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
    Metallica - Enter Sandman
    Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
    Rocking in the Free World
    Ac/Dc - maybe Back in Black

set list hasn't been finalised yet, as we want to get the opinion of whoever we get to sing aswell....

I can send out a setlist of the songs that we know if you like, as we were playing in a covers band before, and we obviously know the songs off that list..

it included Rage Against The Machine, Green Day, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Killers, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, and loads more!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i like the second list more ;)
    what is rough age of band? would i know of the previous band? I might know one or two who might be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

The previous band went nowhere... you wouldn't know it!!

I'm 22, bassist is 24 and guitarist is 26...

I prefer the second list too!! But in order to get into the bigger venues, you have to cave into the popular rubbish that's out now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sinead11

Hey Im a singer in limerick and would like to try out for your band get back to me when you can, thanks
    Sinead.....just joined this thing lookin for bands who are lookin for singers so havent a clue how to use it ha ha apologies
    Hi All,

WE are trying to form a covers band at the moment, only problem is finding a singer in Limerick city...

anyone out there who is looking to get involved in a project like this let me know!!!

we do popular modern rock covers, and old classics too!!

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement