Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three.ie security

Options
  • 30-07-2008 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

not sure of where to put this one?

i noticed earlier on the three.ie website that the site secure certification was invalid by being out of date since last month. is this a big security concern for people buying online or putting banking details online to three?

below is the warning i got when checking the certification. can anyony say is it safe to purchase a phone/upgrade online?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Just went on to the site and started a dummy purchase, the certification was fine, valid till 2009?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

The SSL cert is fine. I'd guess that someone was meant to update the site seal thingy URL upon new cert issue, but didn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

foggy_lad wrote: »
    not sure of where to put this one?

i noticed earlier on the three.ie website that the site secure certification was invalid by being out of date since last month. is this a big security concern for people buying online or putting banking details online to three?

below is the warning i got when checking the certification. can anyony say is it safe to purchase a phone/upgrade online?

Check the time and date on your machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

craichoe wrote: »
    Check the time and date on your machine.

Not the issue

Advertisement