Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteer for Tour of Ireland

Options
  • 30-07-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Lads/Lassies
    Just volunteered for the Cork leg of the TOI - got a mail from the lads saying the badly need bodies (I assume nationwide) so if any of you are interested
    you'll find the volunteer section here

http://www.tourofireland.ie/contact.html

Slan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Funkyzeit wrote: »
    Lads/Lassies
    Just volunteered for the Cork leg of the TOI - got a mail from the lads saying the badly need bodies (I assume nationwide) so if any of you are interested
    you'll find the volunteer section here

http://www.tourofireland.ie/contact.html

Slan

I am there too for the whole event :) Woohoo!!! Very very excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭omri

So what do you exactly volunteer for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

omri wrote: »
    So what do you exactly volunteer for ?

No idea....thats half the fun....

I'm hoping it's either to hand out the trophy on the podium or to collect any thrown away bikes (Miller is riding isint' he...:D)

but I'll prob end up cleaning the toilets....either way nice to be invovled and supporting the sport.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm sure Funkyzeit will make a lovely podium girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

el tonto wrote: »
    I'm sure Funkyzeit will make a lovely podium girl.

Best shave my legs so !! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement