Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke nights around city centre?

Options
  • 30-07-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Are there any pubs who hold karaoke nights around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

There's a Japanese restaurant on Exchequer street called the Ukiyo Bar that has Karaoke facilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

I think there's pub that does karaoke in between the liffey and the turks head in templebar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

bad bobs used to do it on thursday nights.....not sure if they still do

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

The Angler's Rest pub in the Strawberry Beds used to do karaoke on a Sunday night. Not sure if they still do. It was rubbish! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

There's a whole bunch of Karaoke places on Parnell Street (east end). A lot of the Asian restaurants have Karaoke bars upstairs. They echo up and down the street on more than a couple of nights a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

The Woolshed beside Cineworld on Parnell St on thursday night i think.
    Ask fonpokno she knows! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

Not exactly city centre but the Patriot's Inn in Kilmainham (http://www.dublinpubscene.com/thepubs/thepatriotsinn.html) has a cracking one on Saturday nights. I think the chap who does it also does a few downtown.

Anyway the Patriot's Inn is only a Luas ride from the city centre (red line, Suir Rd. stop).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

The village on wexford st on a sunday does it. Can be quiet til about 10 and gets busy then.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there is a resturant on middle abbey street who do it every night i think

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

i didn't know so many places did it! Karaoke is a great laugh, i must check out one of these places :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement