Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Courts in Balbriggan

Options
  • 30-07-2008 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Can someone let me know is there any public tennis courts in Babriggan area. I know there are courts in balrothery but dont know if they are part of a club. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rockbox

As far as I remember, being from Balrothery originally :), they are, or at least they were owned by the tennis club,but that was many moons ago.
    Don't know if there are any in Balbriggan, there were some courts behind that small group of bungalows beside St Peters & Pauls church, not sure if they are still there though....
    You could try the college in Gormantsown and ask them if you can use the courts during the summer....worked for us re their golf course.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The combined sports hall place?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

No tennis courts in combined clubs hall.

the courts in balrothery are open and as far as I know anyone can use them. never anybody up there checking and the gates are always opened. (same with gormo too!)

Advertisement