Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36c wont feed

Options
  • 30-07-2008 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Just wondering if anybody knows whats wrong? Im pretty sure its not a problem with the mag though, the BB's dont seem to be going into the gun, almost as if they dont fit? I can push single ones into the chamber by force but the magazine wont out them in.

*update* ok i've taken of enough parts to see the problem, the piston seems to be extending to far every time a shoot so the next bb cant fit into the chamber:( spring problem maybe? anybody with any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Is the mag a hi-cap?

You need a minimum amount of bbs in it to wind, fill it, wind it then try.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

It is an airnozzle.
    I think in G36c you can move barrel a bit. just check that it installed correctly.
    Can you measure the size of the airnozzle and I can Check that you have correct one.
    Did that just happened or it was like that after modification?
    Yougart15 wrote: »

*update* ok i've taken of enough parts to see the problem, the piston seems to be extending to far every time a shoot so the next bb cant fit into the chamber:( spring problem maybe? anybody with any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yougart15

im 100% sure its not the mag anyway but thanx for help:)
    whats an air nozzle? sorry if that sounds noobie just not familiar. I think so tho the piston pushs this black thing that pushs the BB down the barrel but its extending to far and theres no room for the next bb to reach the chamber.

Checked the barrel and dosnt seem faulted.

Nope havnt modiefied it at all its completly stock

Is the mag working then?

Have you been re-using bbs, this can damage the air nozzle and prevent it from feeding bbs.

Motosam wrote: »

Have you been re-using bbs, this can damage the air nozzle and prevent it from feeding bbs.

Not really to be honest maybe the odd few BB's but most of them are straight from the tub, I might consider selling it off as someone with any experience with gearboxs etc would more then likely be able to fix it.

Thanks for the help anyway though i appreciate it!

• Advertisement

Look inside the mag well when firing, can you see the air nozzle moving?

It should move back and forth to load bbs, if it doesn't, it may be detached, or damaged, either way its cheap to fix.

Motosam wrote: »
    Look inside the mag well when firing, can you see the air nozzle moving?

It should move back and forth to load bbs, if it doesn't, it may be detached, or damaged, either way its cheap to fix.

Thing is the air nozzle is moving back and forth but theres not enough space between the nozzle and the start of the barrel for a BB to fit into, basically the air nozzle is stopping them chambering but it wasnt always like that so im wondering maybe has a spring become to worn and extended or somthing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

I am interested as I need some parts for my G36C

What sort of figures are you looking at?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

what BBs do ya use? try excels in it, some other BBs like blaster and Beast are absolute pigs for miss feeding.,

if the airnozzle is springy then its still seated correctly and would be the cause of the problem,.,

Weird.

Maybe a downgraded model that the wrong size nozzle was put into, but thats really clutching at straws.
    As vtec said it could be the bbs.
    If they are yellow it IS the bbs :D

• Advertisement

it can also happen if some of the teeth are a bit shaved on the piston and the sector gear jumps over a few when you fire it., i fixed DOCs one the other day with those exact symptoms.,

shblob wrote: »
    I am interested as I need some parts for my G36C

What sort of figures are you looking at?

Emm i suppose around 50 considering the gun has never been to a skirmish and only has about 4000 rounds through it? I might offically put it up for sale later in the proper forum but i'm going to try once more at fixing it beacuase i love this gun:D

vtec wrote: »
    it can also happen if some of the teeth are a bit shaved on the piston and the sector gear jumps over a few when you fire it., i fixed DOCs one the other day with those exact symptoms.,

If that is the case i doubht I'd be able to fix it and wouldn't risk trying lol:cool:

what BBs do ya use? try excels in it, some other BBs like blaster and Beast are absolute pigs for miss feeding.,

if the airnozzle is springy then its still seated correctly and would be the cause of the problem,.,

Haha no don't worry no yellow BB's in my house, I've been using excel only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads what version gear box is in the g36?

Version 3.

Version 3.

is that the same as the M4?

nope, the M4 is a V2.

ah right what uses the v3?

i ask because i see he has it for sale and wondering can i fix it........iv fixed similar problems with an M4 and a UMP and opened thier gear boxes.

the UMP has a V3 too, aswell as AKs and a few others.,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Yougart15 wrote: »
    If that is the case i doubht I'd be able to fix it and wouldn't risk trying lol:cool:

sounds like it'll cost 10-20€ to fix if that

i really wouldn't sell it if i were you

where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Ok.. this is a bit weird.
    After reading this post 2 days ago my g36c got the same problem.
    Problem.....
    Using lo-cap on ''single'' -- shots 2 bb`s ,after removing mag there are like 5 bb left in. a bit worse is with full auto.

Oh yes after about 5-8 shots bb`s are not coming out at all and after removing mag they all ar falling out.

Advertisement