Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Real Angle?

• 30-07-2008 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

I stumbled across this video entitled 'The Real Angle' on Youtube and was wondering if anyone on the board knew anything about it? Here's a clip...

Is this a TV show that Kurt is going to be in a la 'Hogan Knows Best'? Is it a DVD that he has coming out? :confused:

If it's a TV show I'd be interested in watching it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Is this a TV show that Kurt is going to be in a la 'Hogan Knows Best'? Is it a DVD that he has coming out? :confused:

If it's a TV show I'd be interested in watching it.

Seems he does have a reality show coming soon. Searched around and a few wrestling websites have the video up as part of their news, dated only yesterday. Seems interesting alright.
    A teaser for Kurt Angle's new reality show "The Real Angle" from Horizon Entertainment has been leaked. It focuses on the drama in Kurt's life involving pain killers, steroids, Vince McMahon's demands & much more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, this is meant to be a "reality" show. He's meant to be presenting some other shows soon too. Just don't take Kurt's word on everything. He's nearly as bad as Hogan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

65 extra strength vicodins A DAY!! Holy sh*t!! Someone i know got given a vicodin in hospital in the states when he took an asthma attack and said it made him feel really dozy! Imagine what 65 of the extra strength ones are gonna do to you!

It's gas when he's boozin on the plane, he sounds and looks locked! Weird considering the fact that in his 1st autobiography he says he doesnt drink. Maybe it's something he's taken up in recent times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

How can someone so far removed from reality take part in a reality show? Although theres worse ****e on the telly than the deluded, drugged up ramblings of a soon-to-be wheelchair bound Kurt Angle I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

What does he/she say is in his mouth on the plane? Looks like **** :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I love Kurt Angle to bits.

God I love Kurt. Gutted I couldnt buy an 3 'I's tshirt way back when :(

Advertisement